Caregiver - Greenville, SC
Employment Type: Full-Time
Do you like caring for other people? Do you want a job that really makes a difference? Becoming a Caregiver with Right at Home could be an amazing career for you!
We currently have shifts throughout Greenville but we will place you with clients who live within fifteen miles of your home and within your available days/times.
Depending on the client's needs, you may need to help with:
* Meals - making snacks, cooking meals and going grocery shopping
* Housekeeping - doing laundry, washing dishes, vacuuming and cleaning bathrooms
* Medication - remind clients to take their medicine (no other medical care can be given)
* Companionship - activities like puzzles, going for walks and going to hobbies/activities
* Personal care - bathing/feeding the client and helping the client to use the restroom
* Be at least 18 years old
* Live in Upstate South Carolina
* Have a SC Driver's License and access to a vehicle
* Pass our background checks (no convicted felonies or misdemeanors)
* Have either personal or professional Caregiving experience
Why should you work for Right at Home?
* Training - we provide free training opportunities to help develop your career
* Recognition and Awards - we recognize your hard work
* Commute - we match you with clients within 15 miles of your home
* Support - we provide 24/7 help via phone
* Pay - we offer competitive pay and have regular incentive bonuses
* Reputation - we were awarded '2020 Caring Star' by Care.com for great feedback