Associate Manager, Sales & Analytics
Employment Type: Full-Time
Rich's, also known as Rich Products Corporation, is a family-owned food company dedicated to inspiring possibilities. From cakes and icings to pizza, appetizers and specialty toppings, our products are used in homes, restaurants and bakeries around the world. Beyond great food, our customers also gain insights to help them stay competitive, no matter their size. Our portfolio includes creative solutions geared at helping food industry professionals compete in foodservice, retail, in-store bakery, deli, and prepared foods, among others. Working in 100 locations globally, with annual sales exceeding $4 billion, Rich's is a global leader with a focus on everything that family makes possible. Rich's®-Infinite Possibilities. One Family.
Are you curious learner who has a passion for the food industry? Are you analytical in nature and data minded? This role will lead and execute new business development initiatives for select product categories to achieve annual net sales and financial margin targets. IN addition, the Associate Sales Manager will collaborate with National Account Managers and key customers to identify and deliver compelling and actionable solutions to Rich's sales team and key customer decision makers by analyzing business and industry trends.
*This role is located in Bentonville, Arkansas*
EXECUTE AND DELIVER THE RICH EXPERIENCE TO WALMART AND SAM'S CLUB.
- Develop short term objectives and while supporting long term objectives, strategies and goals for the business based upon strategic needs and requirements.
- Deliver net sales and financial margin targets across a select portfolio of products and categories.
- Create and manage business development strategies aligned to Walmart and Sam's Club direct chains team and Category Business Unit (CBU) strategies.
- Grow and foster strong working relationships with CBUs marketers, R&D, Technology and Operations.
- Lead and manage product category supply chain, in partnership with VMI replenishment team.
SALES SUPPORT INSIGHTS & ANALYTICS:
- In your first year you will have the opportunity to learn the business including customers and products. You will have the opportunity to participate in category business reviews, merchant meetings, and internal strategy meetings. In partnership with the sales team, you will be responsible for developing and creating Data and Insights reports designed to drive critical business decisions.
WORKING CLOSELY WITH THE SALES TEAM; IDENTIFYING CHANGING TRENDS WITHIN THE MARKET PLACE
- Developing action plans in collaboration with sales managers to drive action in specified categories
- Proficient use of various databases (Retail Link, Nielsen/One Version of Truth, ATLAS, Sales Discovery, etc.); establishing an approach to analyzing data that fits the business.
- Develop Data and Insights reports by effectively analyzing, interpreting, and communicating results with the development and maintenance of comprehensive sales reporting tools customized to the end user.