Media/Social Media Generalist
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Title: Media/Social Media Generalist (Temporary)
City: Lake Forest / State: Illinois
Join Reynolds Consumer Products…a world of opportunities! We are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace environment in which individual differences are recognized, respected and appreciated.
At Reynolds Consumer Products, we provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We are searching for a Media/Social Media Generalist to join our team located at our headquarters in Lake Forest, IL
As a Media/Social Media Generalist, you will be responsible for creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving candidate engagement, and promoting social media campaigns. You will monitor our social media accounts and responding timely. You will have the opportunity to:
* Ensure a consistent format in our recruiting messaging, which enables us to DRIVE and SHAPE the culture.
* Create meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving candidate engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
* Read and respond to comments, questions and messages from social media followers, including Indeed and Glassdoor.
* Assist with implementing and optimizing social media strategies for recruitment marketing.
* Interpret social media analytics and create reports that demonstrate progress toward goals.
* Monitor social media platforms to identify conversations about relevant recruitment topics.
* Create social media marketing goals and tracking related KPIs
* Collaborate with social media influencers and marketing and advertising colleagues.
Ultimately, you will use your creativity and social media expertise to ensure all RCP Manufacturing plants have a centralized approach to recruiting via internal and external tools. .
You will love it here if…
* You are highly self‐motivated with the ability to work independently as well as with a team
* You pay great attention to detail and are well organized
* You are a creative and dynamic problem‐solver
* You thrive in a fast paced and high‐energy environment
We need you to have:
* BA/BS Degree in Communications, Marketing, or a related field
* 5 years' experience in Marketing and Social Media recruiting
* Proficient in MS Office
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Prior experience using content creation tools
* Thorough knowledge of social media platforms including Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
* Strong visual aesthetic and storytelling skills
* Excellent critical thinking, interpersonal, communication, time-management and problem-solving skills
* Trend awareness
Icing on the cake:
* Prior experience in a Manufacturing environment
* Understanding of SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Want to know more? Check out our website or connect with us on LinkedIn!
Apply today to join a fast-growing innovative company!
Not a good fit but know someone who is? Please refer them!
Local candidates only, no relocation assistance available
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by emailing us at Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com.
No recruiter calls or emails please.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or disability.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is The Law Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The Pay Transparency Policy Statement can be found on this link:
The poster and the supplement can be found on this link.
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at 224-295-6808 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com.
No recruiter calls or emails please.