IT Business Intelligence and Analytics Lead
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Title: IT Business Intelligence and Analytics Lead
City: Lake Forest / State: Illinois
Join Reynolds Consumer Products…a world of opportunities! We are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace environment in which individual differences are recognized, respected and appreciated.
At Reynolds, we provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We currently have an opportunity for a IT Business Intelligence and Analytics Lead Lake Forest, IL.
As an IT Business Intelligence and Analytics Lead you will be responsible for discovery, requirement gathering, architecting BI solution and managing project life cycle for assigned analytics projects across the organization.
You will have the opportunity to:
* Collaborate with business leaders to understand data and its relationship to business models, processes and controls as well to develop data analysis plans
* Present insights and recommendations to management to support data-driven decision-making and strategic planning
* Strong organizational and communication skills, ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize and lead the communication plan facilitating project sponsor meetings, team meetings and status reports.
* Manages relationships with multiple business stakeholders, understanding their business drivers and the future direction of the business. Work with business stakeholders and senior management team to identify new areas within the business where the BI solution can be utilized to drive business results.
Ultimately, you will play an important part in our company and review solution architecture implemented in projects and ensure design review and designed architecture meets governance standards and quality reviews
You will love it here if…
* You are a strong and visionary leader who likes to help other succeed
* You are a creative and dynamic problem‐solver
* You pay great attention to detail and are well organized
* You are committed to excellence
You Need to Have:
* BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Data Science or a related field
* 10+ years of related professional IT experience
* 7+ years of experience in Architecture, Implementation of SAP BW/HANA/BOBJ tools and Power BI.
* Strong experience in database management (database modelling, Integration, data quality)
* Moderate experience in Data Science tools (R, Python) and statistical modelling
Icing on the Cake:
* Prior experience in the Consumer Packaged Goods or Manufacturing industry
* S/4 HANA Experience
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by emailing us at Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com.
No recruiter calls or emails please.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or disability.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is The Law Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The Pay Transparency Policy Statement can be found on this link:
The poster and the supplement can be found on this link.
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at 224-295-6808 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com.
No recruiter calls or emails please.