Pricing Analyst - RBD
Employment Type: Full-Time
Develops and implements customer pricing strategies and by conducting market analysis, competitor analysis, profitability analysis, and revenue simulation models by performing the following duties under general or limited direction.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
* Conduct market analysis, profitability analysis, and revenue simulation models
* Analyze competitor pricing and internal price promotions and recommend adjustments to pricing strategies to maximize profitability and effectiveness
* Prepare pricing reports as necessary for senior pricing and business unit leaders
* Conduct presentations of price analyses/recommendations to senior leadership
* Other projects or duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
* College degree or equivalent experience
* 1 to 3 years Finance or Accounting experience
* Proficient in Excel, Access and Outlook.
* Applicant must demonstrate excellent communication skills, quantitative skills and problem solving skills.
* This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
* Prefer experience in pricing analysis and pricing strategies
* Distribution industry experience is a plus
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.