Agency Planner - RCCB
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Agency Planner is responsible for order management of the Business Unit's sales to other bottling organizations within the Coca Cola North America network. This role will coordinate with cross functional teams to ensure there is accuracy in reporting to manage inventory.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
* Managing the administration, maintenance, and fulfillment of customer purchase orders.
* Coordinating order fulfillment with supply chain warehouse personnel.
* Monitoring customer inquiries and communicating order information to customers and internal stakeholders.
* Managing the analysis and reporting of sales and service performance levels.
* Leading meetings with external customers and cross-functional internal stakeholders.
* Other projects or duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Supply Chain, or related field or High School Diploma with 3+ years of related experience.
* 2+ years of experience within a consumer-packaged goods or fast-moving consumer goods organization.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Outlook, Teams, Excel, and PowerPoint.
* Modern ERP software experience.
* Analytical and mathematical capabilities.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Ability to work independently and self-manage workload, problem-solving, and troubleshooting.
* This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
* Supply Planning, Demand Planning, or Customer Service background.
* Additional intermediate Microsoft Office experience.
* Experience with SAP APO (DP, SNP, TLB, PPDS and Optimizer).
* Warehouse Management & Distribution experience.
* APICS or Lean Six Sigma certifications.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.