Employment Type: Full-Time
REVOLVE is the virtual home for an unrivaled collection of over 700 of the world's most-coveted established and emerging brands in women's and men's designer apparel, shoes and accessories. REVOLVE provides the highest quality online and mobile shopping experience, serving the style-savvy consumer with impeccable customer service. Based in Los Angeles, REVOLVE's aesthetic is deeply rooted in the Southern California lifestyle from which it was founded, where a savvy view of fashion and fun-loving attitude are infused into the entire REVOLVE customer experience. For more information please visit www.revolve.com.
At REVOLVE the most successful team members have a thirst and the creativity to make this the top e-commerce brand in the world. With a team of 800+ based out of Cerritos, California we are a dynamic bunch that are motivated by getting the company to the next level. It's our goal to hire high-energy, diverse, bright, creative, and flexible individuals who thrive in a fast-paced work environment. In return, we promise to keep REVOLVE a company where inspired people will always thrive.
To take a behind the scenes look at the REVOLVE 'corporate' lifestyle check out our Instagram @REVOLVEcareers or #lifeatrevolve.
Are you ready to set the standard for Premium apparel?
Main purpose of the Associate Copywriter role:
This is a full time role for a candidate who will work closely with the team and Manager on writing and executing technical and creative copy. This person will also assist in proofreading and copy editing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Work closely with team and management to write creative product content
* Work to develop presentations as needed
* Desire understand and translate the REVOVLE voice from editorial and social media copy to product copy
* Write descriptive copy and gather fabrication, description, and key features of product for the company websites
* Collaborate with supervisor and team to develop and execute streamlined work processes
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
* Highly organized and flexible with great attention to detail
* Self-starter with excellent verbal, written and analytical skills
* Able to collaborate in a fast-paced and changing environment
* Ability to work independently on projects with minimal supervision
* Ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
* Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint
* 2 year experience - creative writing background
* Recent copywriting experience as a brand copywriter
* Familiarity with copyediting and proofreading standards
A successful candidate works well in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision. At REVOLVE we all roll up our sleeves to pitch-in and do whatever it takes to get the job done. Each day is a little different, it's what keeps us on our toes and excited to come to work every day.
After submitting your application, please check your spam folder for emails on your application status. Emails are sent from an ADP email address.