Clinical Trials Associate/Sr. Clinical Trials Associate
Employment Type: Full-Time
Acts as the primary liaison between Clinical Program Leads and Clinical Research Associates (CRAs). Supports Clinical Program Leads and CRAs in operational and logistical tasks of pre-start up, start up and start up activities related to clinical trials performed according to regulatory, GCP ICH requirements, operational best practices and quality standards (ICH GCP / country and local requirements / company SOPs) including Trial Master File (TMF) maintenance.. Provide support across the Clinical department and partner with Clinical Program Leads and Medical Affairs on specific tasks involved in support of running clinical trials, from start- up through completion.
* Management of investigational product and study supplies by preparing and ensuring the accuracy of shipments of study-related materials. Which includes, shipment and accountability, using IVRS/IWRS.
* Prepare, review and submit ICF and protocol amendments to the Clinical Research Organization (CRO) or the IRB.
* Liaise with the CRO or the IRB to coordinate approval of sites into long term safety trial.
* Review regulatory document packets from trial sites for completeness, accuracy and compliance with protocol and appropriate regulations.
* Collaborate with investigator sites and CROs/CRAs/vendors to clarify requisition, request information and gather documents.
* Enter and update protocols on clinicaltrials.gov.
* Prepare and issue Non-Disclosure Agreements and feasibility questionnaires to sites.
* Responsible for reviewing meeting minutes and recording action items.
* Create and maintain trackers for study start up activities, which includes, non-drug and investigational drug supply across studies.
* Reconcile and compile screening and enrollment activity across multiple trials.
* Vendor management.
* Support Clinical Program Leads with scheduling and hosting WebEx investigator meetings, trainings and refresher investigator meetings.
* Set-up and maintenance of Study Trial Master Files (TMFs) and Trial Working Files (TWFs), ensuring all relevant study records are filed and archived with good documentation practices in compliance with regulatory requirements and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
* Maintains and ensures TMF and TWF documentation is in a state of audit-readiness.
* Review several documents in a short time frame while maintaining consistency and attention to deta
* Maintaining knowledge on ICH-GCP and current company SOPs.
* Ensure essential documents are current, maintained and filed ongoing during study execution. Identify any issues and alert CRA and/or Clinical Program Lead; take appropriate corrective action.
* Close out TMFs; after study is completed, perform final quality control checks of TMFs, collect outstanding documents, and archiv Update the archival inventory.
* Receive on-the-job training for any task not previously conducted, and to advance skills (e.g., Word, Excel, QUMAS). For experienced CTA, function as a Subject Matter Expert, as assign
* Assist in creating, tracking and managing department training plan and matrix.
* Supports clinical and medical team in audit and inspection ready.
* Required experience with TMF/clinical study file documentation oversight and QC, Good Documentation Practice, GCP/ICH and strong understanding of the impact of the TMF on Trial Management
* Previous related experience in support of clinical trials preferred but not required
* BA/BS degree in life sciences or a related discipline, or AA/AS degree in science with work experience in a similar field or equivalent experience
Preferred Additional Skills (e.g, Computer):
* Confidence in bringing new ideas and new approaches to the table
* Able to manage multiple priorities, with some support, in a fast pace environment
* Ability to interact with a wide range of people and build strong positive relationships
* Ability to work in a team as well as independently
* Must be detail oriented, accurate, and focused to meet tight deadlines
* Good computer skills and proficiency with MS Office applications, Adobe Acrobat
* Experience with databases
* Familiarity with GCP/ICH
* Good verbal and written communication skills and computer skills
* Able to take initiative and be proactive
* Strong organizational skills and ability to follow-through to completion
* Must be able to function successfully in a team environment
* Willing and able to learn new skills to meet changing needs of the organization
We are an equal opportunity employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Revance does not discriminate in practices or employment opportunities on the basis of an individual's race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other prohibited category set forth in federal or state regulations.#06022021