Technician Engineering I
Employment Type: Full-Time
Technician Engineering I
Apply now '
Date: Apr 24, 2021
Location: Riverside , CA, US, 92509
Company: REV Group, Inc.
Requisition ID: 621
REV Group (NYSE: REVG) is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of specialty vehicles and related aftermarket parts and services. REV serves a diversified customer base primarily in the United States through three segments: Fire & Emergency, Commercial and Recreation. REV provides customized vehicle solutions for applications including: essential needs (ambulances, fire apparatus, school buses, mobility vans and municipal transit buses), industrial and commercial (terminal trucks, cut-away buses and street sweepers) and consumer leisure (recreational vehicles ('RVs') and luxury buses). REV's brand portfolio consists of 30 well-established principal vehicle brands including many of the most recognizable names within our served markets. Several of REV's brands pioneered their specialty vehicle product categories and date back more than 50 years.
The Electrical Technician supports engineering functions in the definition, design, production, and support of engineered to order custom vehicles. Core areas include electrical, technical support and mechanical.
* Develop designs and support procedures under direction of engineers.
* Provide resolution for design / BOM issues to avoid production delays with guidance from engineering staff.
* Problem solving skills from issue identification to root cause resolution.
* Must be able to develop and refine workmanship and process standards.
* Collect information from production, suppliers, and field service as required.
* Must be able to provide feedback on issue resolution and train/educate best practices to other employees.
* Update and create BOMs in adherence to company standards within product configurator.
* Review & compare sales documentation for accuracy.
* Troubleshooting of systems within production environment and in customer operations. Must have ability to understand the integration of all electrical systems throughout the vehicle.
* Develop knowledge of and involvement in manufacturing processes and capabilities to improve engineering designs to fit within process capabilities.
* Associates Degree and 2- 5 years of industry experience.
* Thorough knowledge and understanding of vehicle systems and components.
* 5 years troubleshooting and diagnosing engineering issues in a manufacturing environment.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
* Indoor office.
* Work on the plant floor as required.
ElDorado National-CA Designs and manufacturers low floor and standard floor medium and heavy-duty buses for public transit/paratransit, airport, parking and university transportation markets. Jump on the REV group bus and join the ENC Team!