Senior Leader, Finance, Transportation & Logistics
Employment Type: Full-Time
RH at its core is about taste, and we believe the idea of scaling taste is large and far reaching.
The RH brand attracts the best designers, artisans, manufacturers and talent in our industry, scaling and rendering their work more valuable across our integrated platform, enabling us to curate the most compelling collection of luxury home furnishings in the world. We are moving the brand beyond curating and selling products to conceptualizing and selling spaces by building an ecosystem of products, places, services and spaces that elevates and establishes the RH brand as a global thought leader, taste and place maker.
At RH we believe deeply that the 'right' people are our greatest asset. We value people with high energy, who possess the ability to energize others. People who are smart, creative and have a point of view. People who see the answer in every problem, versus those who see the problem in every answer. People who are driven, determined and won't take 'no' for an answer. We value team players, people who are more concerned with what's right, rather than who's right.
The Finance Leader will be responsible for supporting the financial planning and forecasting processes of our Supply Chain functions including Distribution Centers, Transportation, and Home Delivery Centers. The role will be instrumental in leading the operating divisions through their monthly financial close process, driving financial process improvements through all aspects of the Supply Chain and generally championing the integrity of our financial management processes.
* Facilitate monthly financial close process for supply chain functions. Produce financial reporting, research and clarify expenditures, and serve as intermediary between Supply Chain and Accounting and Finance Teams
* Create, produce, and maintain regular performance reporting for supply chain leadership team
* Serve as primary resource for Supply Chain operating unit owners for financial information and process guidance
* Support executive decisions and strategic Supply Chain initiatives with accurate and timely information and fact-driven quantitative analyses
* Identify operational performance and financial process improvement opportunities and work with cross functional partners to realize them
* Synthesize and simplify complex data and quantitative findings into meaningful business recommendations that drive financial and operational performance improvement
* Quantitative modeling, organizing and presenting data and financial information, and making data-driven business recommendations
* Demonstrate a record of establishing cross-functional relationships, simplifying then communicating complex financial concepts to a wide range of audiences, and creatively and persistently finding ways to raise the level of quality in every process they touch
* The ideal candidate will understand the relationship between financial and operational performance and have a solid grasp of basic accounting principles
* Quantitative Problem-Solving Background: Minimum Bachelor's in Business, Finance, or Accounting
* 5+ years' experience leading operational change with quantifiable financial, service, and quality benefits. Background in financial analysis and accounting preferred
* Experience with financial modeling in Retail and Non-Retail Sectors
* Meticulous attention to data details, spreadsheet formulas, and the presentation of quantitative information
* Strong organization skills to manage tasks and information
* Exceptional MS Excel and MS PowerPoint Skills-Experience creating quantitative models and visually intuitive reports and presentations (SQL Experience a bonus!)
* A thorough, unrelenting, and highly quantitative approach to problem solving.
* A natural drive to attain a deep understanding of every problem and a penchant for finding the most resourceful means of achieving the solutions that address it