Project Leader, Architecture & Design, International Expansion
Employment Type: Full-Time
RH at its core is about taste, and we believe the idea of scaling taste is large and far reaching.
The RH brand attracts the best designers, artisans, manufacturers and talent in our industry, scaling and rendering their work more valuable across our integrated platform, enabling us to curate the most compelling collection of luxury home furnishings in the world. We are moving the brand beyond curating and selling products to conceptualizing and selling spaces by building an ecosystem of products, places, services and spaces that elevates and establishes the RH brand as a global thought leader, taste and place maker.
At RH we believe deeply that the 'right' people are our greatest asset. We value people with high energy, who possess the ability to energize others. People who are smart, creative and have a point of view. People who see the answer in every problem, versus those who see the problem in every answer. People who are driven, determined and won't take 'no' for an answer. We value team players, people who are more concerned with what's right, rather than who's right.
The Project Leader works in partnership with RH in-house design and architecture teams to bring to life new galleries, guest houses and other initiatives to life. This role is responsible for working cross functionally to meet deadlines and organizing all aspects of the project pipeline.
* Live Our Vision, Values and Beliefs every day
* Lead organization of all critical project documentation and schedules for International Expansion projects
* Ensure executive design presentations, drawings and renderings are organized at all times, including critical files and samples relevant to respective projects
* Lead cross-functional communication and projects between Architecture, Creative, and Hospitality teams
* Exhibiting a high level of organization and dedication to details and schedules
* Lead vendor selection, management and ensure sample research and development is up-to-date at all times
* Publish of weekly executive summary project packets with critical milestone dates
* Drafts and distributes minutes for all Executive design reviews
* Proven experience managing projects for a design or architecture organization
* Incredible organization and communication skills