Employment Type: Full-Time
Restaurant Technologies, the leading provider of highly innovative and value-enhancing bulk cooking oil management services to the food service industry, is currently seeking a Field Service Technician to join our growing and innovative team. Our Service Technicians are responsible for the installation and servicing of our advanced equipment in locations throughout the food service industry.
As a Service Technician with Restaurant Technologies, you'll install our core products for new customers and assist with customer training through troubleshooting and servicing. For existing customers, you will be responsible for service, repair and routine maintenance. Curious about what a day in the life of a Restaurant Technologies Service Technician looks like? Click here to see our Service Technicians in action: Service Technician Day in the Life Video.
* Installation, service and repair on Total Oil Management and AutoMist systems and equipment
* Maintain proper paperwork standards and inventory (proper parts and supply levels in company service vehicles)
* Follow proper HACCP guidelines and employee safety policies
* Utilize Restaurant Technologies phone protocols and follow customer service training standards
* Visit and/or call customers to ensure that Restaurant Technologies' performance is up to standards and the customer's expectations
* Participate in 'on call' staff schedule rotation based on customer needs
* Must be at least 21 years of age with a valid driver's license
* 1-3 years of equipment installation experience or strong mechanical aptitude
* A clean driving record, CDL preferred but not required
* Ability to work variety of day, weekend and/or overnight shift (specific schedule will be discussed upon interview)
* No major violations within the past 5 years (including but not limited to):
* Driving while suspended/revoked
* Excessive Speed
* Reckless/Careless Driving
* Distracted Driving
* Improper Lane Change
Thank you for your interest in a position with Restaurant Technologies. The next step is to submit your application. This process will take an average of 20 minutes to complete. We look forward to connecting with you! Not ready to apply just yet? Please like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn to stay connected!
WHO WE ARE
Restaurant Technologies is the leading provider of highly innovative and value-enhancing bulk cooking oil management services to the food service industry. Our solution is environmentally sound, highly efficient and creates a safer, more productive work environment for restaurant personnel.With over 20,000 existing accounts we are an established, profitable mid -sized company poised for double-digit growth in the coming year. We are headquartered in suburban Minneapolis, Minnesota with a growing number of sites strategically located across the U.S. serving over 42 metropolitan markets.
At Restaurant Technologies, we've cultivated an award winning workplace for driven team members who enjoy a fast pace and rapid growth balanced by a flexible and supportive environment. We've earned recognition as a 'Best Place to Work,' by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal along with The Minnesota Work Life Champions Award while consistently earning a spot on the list of Minnesota's Fastest Growing Companies. In addition, we've earned numerous awards from our customer base who consider Restaurant Technologies avalued strategic partner.
We serve the leaders in the food service industry which include -McDonald's, Burger King, Jack in the Box, Albertsons, White Castle, KFC, Carrabba's, Applebee's, Chili's, and leading independent restaurants.