Market Analytics Analyst II
Employment Type: Full-Time
Redwood Credit Union is looking for a Market Analytics Analyst II (Napa) that wants something more. Are you passionate about designing, creating, leading and maintaining the strategic vision of business analytics and intelligence? Wanting to work at a place that refers to 'Service' as a daily motto and mission? Look no further!
The Job (the big stuff):
* Converting data into useful insights used to drive decision-making.
* Developing segmentation strategies to contribute to the expansion of relationships.
* Providing information from the data warehouse and/or MCIF and/or works with other departments/vendors to retrieve, review, analyze and communicate key data, results, trends and providing market share data and analysis.
* Collecting and analyzing data on Member demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product.
* Working with Marketing and Communications/PR Department staff to assist with pre and post data and results analysis for marketing campaigns to determine effectiveness & Return on Investment (ROI), including developing ROI templates. Reviews regional and national economic data, prior promotional results and suggests strategies for enhanced target marketing and results.
* Acting as key resource to support market research efforts. This may include running reports and analyzing data to make recommendations. Resources include Callahan, S&P, CUNA or other sources that include economic or competitor data, Member surveys, focus groups or other quantitative and qualitative research needed by the organization.
Why should you be interested in becoming part of the team? Well, we've got more awards than we can fit on the shelf, including:
* Tope 5 Healthiest Credit Unions in the USA, rated by Glatt Consulting
* Voted Best Places to Work in the North Bay 15 years in a row
* Rated Superior in Service by more than 90% of Members, surveyed by SF Gate
* World-class employee engagement scores
What's Needed From You:
* Advanced knowledge of a data warehous, MCIF, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) or similar database.
* Experience working with large datasets. Ability to query, aggregate, and manipulate data.
* Reporting experience through BI applications. Power BI and/or Board preferred.
* Analytical aptitude to explain why through data. Able to analyze, describe, and explore Member behavior.
* Predictive modeling experience a plus.
* Knowledge of statistical packages and/or data mining applications. Experience with R a plus.
* Knowledge of survey methods, tools, resources and
* Translate business requirements into technical solutions.
* Proficient in computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, mapping software and MCIF systems or similar database
* Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and successfully manage multiple tasks and deadlines
* Ability to analyze situations and make
* Ability to effectively research, analyze and report Also has ability to make recommendations based on data findings.
* Strong communication skills, including verbal, written and presentation
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a diverse group of people.