Senior Product Designer - Remote Opportunity
Employment Type: Full-Time
Redfin's mission is to redefine real estate in the consumer's favor. At the core of our strategy for achieving this mission is developing a deep understanding of user needs and creating innovative solutions that meet those needs. This makes for intuitive software for consumers and the Redfin field staff that serve them, allowing us to make buying and selling a home easier, less stressful, and more affordable for everyone.
We're looking for a Senior Product Designer who can help the team execute against the planned roadmap while driving the team toward the future with an entrepreneurial spirit and a willingness to champion visionary work. As a Senior Product Designer, you will play a critical role in delivering on Redfin's mission. You will work closely with a product manager and a team of engineers where you will own the end to end design for mobile and desktop of either consumer-facing or enterprise-facing software. This work is done through a culture of feedback, mutual respect, and kindness while building each other up with our diversity of skills and experiences.
What You'll Do
* Identify requirements, use cases, and user journeys in partnership with Product and Engineering
* Use both qualitative and quantitative insights to bring the voice of our customers into your work
* Inspire the people around you through an obsession with your craft
* Explore and test divergent ideas while knowing when to bring it all together into an executable vision
* Gather feedback from your peers, cross-functional partners, and most of all our users
* Leverage the skills of those around you to make the best possible product experience
* Advocate for your designs by bringing a strong and informed point of view to cross-functional and leadership presentations.
* Deliver the best possible product by collaborating closely with your engineering partners, because at the end of the day the only thing that matters to users is what we ship
Who You Are
* Experience (4+ years) owning the end to end product design process
* Have a portfolio of work that shows your passion for simple, intuitive, and beautiful product experiences
* Take as much pride in the thinking behind the work as the alignment of the pixels
* Proficient in leveraging both qualitative and quantitative data
* Stay up to date on the latest design tools and methodologies
* Able to work in a low-ego and highly collaborative environment
* Clear and persuasive communicator who is comfortable in multiple mediums
* Have a clear understanding of the nuanced differences in designing across platforms
What We Offer
* Competitive compensation with a salary, bonuses, and stock grants
* Generous benefits, including paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, fully paid family leave, commuter benefits, and 401(K)
* Smart and fun teammates with a management team invested in both your growth and success
* Please Note: This is a remote role with some travel to Redfin HQ when travel is safe again
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.