Real Estate Agent - Big Bear, CA
Employment Type: Full-Time
Redfin's mission is to redefine real estate in the consumer's favor. As a full-service brokerage, Redfin is the #1 nationwide brokerage website. We combine our own technology and real estate agents to make buying or selling a home faster, easier, and more efficient. We believe real estate can be better-for customers, for agents, for everyone.
At Redfin, you'll have team support from start to finish for every deal, plus powerful tools that streamline your workflow and give you a competitive edge. If your passion is serving customers in a values-driven sales culture and tech-savvy environment, join us!
As a Redfin Agent, you'll be out in the field, building relationships with customers while sharing your expertise to help them navigate their home purchase. We'll handle the advertising and logistics so you can focus on what you love about real estate and building your business, all while earning a steady income and top-tier benefits.
* Guide your customers as they navigate their home purchase, representing them through negotiations and the closing process
* Build your business by serving customers generated by Redfin and then through your own repeat and referral network
* Benefit from a dedicated support team of licensed real estate professionals responsible for marketing, open houses, showings, inspections, and the closing process
* Use our custom-built technology to access the latest market data and manage your transactions, client information, and more!
* Receive hands-on training and mentoring in programs designed to support your success
* Promote into a senior agent role based on performance and/or experience
Skills & Experience
* Active real estate license in the state where you'll work (required)
* Goal-oriented; strong drive to meet performance goals
* Customer-advocate mindset and a commitment to delivering the best client experience possible
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
* Enthusiasm for learning and using new tech tools
* Knowledge of your local community
What We Offer
* Competitive Compensation package including a base salary, bonuses, and 401(k)
* Health Insurance: Choose from a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans with low out-of-pocket expenses
* Rewards for Top Performers including increased bonuses, stock, and an annual international prize trip for top-producing agents
* Zero Agent Fees: We cover MLS dues, license renewal fees, association fees, marketing, mileage, mobile phone, computer, and other costs that can total more than $28K per year
* Paid Time Off: Three weeks of paid vacation, paid maternity/paternity leave, sick leave, twelve company paid holidays and two flex days
* Career Advancement: Paid training and continuing education, as well as growth opportunities to move into other roles at Redfin
A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to Redfin's mission of making real estate better for people from all walks of life. We're proud that Redfin is a place where different points of view and backgrounds are encouraged and respected. We constantly strive to build a company that reflects the world around us, based on our conviction that pursuing and developing talent of all types is the only way for a business to thrive over the long haul.
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
To ensure the health and safety of our workforce, customers and third parties, Redfin conducts background screening after making conditional offers for employment. All screening is conducted consistent with Equal Employment Opportunity Commission guidance and state and local Fair Chance Act guidance, and Redfin encourages applications from, and fully considers, qualified applicants with criminal record histories.