Associate Talent Sourcer
Employment Type: Full-Time
Wanna help Redbubble bring more creativity into the world?
Did you say yes? Out loud? Nice. Love the commitment.
Redbubble is a marketplace of over one million independent artists from all over the world who sell their art on t-shirts, stickers, home decor, phone cases, and other awesome stuff.
Our team works to make sure their art is discovered, purchased, appreciated, and shared by customers everywhere. No matter what you do at the company, you can feel good knowing that you make it possible for creative people to connect with other creative people through designs they love. It's not a bad gig.
The Team & Role:
The global People & Culture team is a fun, caring, collaborative bunch that focuses on many different areas in the HR world: People & Workplace, People Systems & Analytics, and Talent and Organizational Development.
Our internal Talent function has built something they're extremely proud of, focusing on creative talent attraction, structured interviewing and a delightful candidate experience. Now we are looking for an inspired, driven Talent Sourcer in San Francisco (or Melbourne) to join us on our mission. One who sees their job in the People space as one that allows them the ability to connect people to the right opportunities. You will craft and send personalized, tailored, on-brand messages to some of the hardest to reach in all of the world, educating folks on why it's so great working at Redbubble. And maybe you yourself are hoping to grow your career in the Talent space as well.
* Special Note: We're hiring one Talent Sourcer, but are open to either San Francisco or Melbourne. Please only apply to one listing based on your current geographic location.
What you'll do:
* Research passive, diverse pools of candidates and conduct 1-to-1, personalized outreach for our Global offices (San Francisco, Melbourne, Berlin, and the TeePublic office in New York)
* Maintain accurate and updated records in our sourcing database (Gem) and Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse), monitoring a precise schedule of routine follow ups
* Evaluate response and engagement rates and A/B test different strategies for messaging
* Assist with interview coordination and scheduling through Google Suite, Slack, and our nifty Interview Scheduling tool
* Conduct and coordinate reference checks for hiring managers and Talent team
* Provide general project and recruiting support to the global Talent team on an as-needed basis
What you'll bring:
* 1-2 years experience as a sourcer working on high volume technical placements
* Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (we use Greenhouse)
* Solid Experience with Google Apps for Work, including Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides
* A power user of all social media, especially LinkedIn
* A passion and belief in the brand and our mission
* Success working with all levels of an organization
Some more about our benefits:
* Meaningful work that allows you to contribute to a mission you believe in
* A safe and supportive place to continue to grow and hone your craft
* A diverse and inclusive work environment where you can connect with colleagues from around the world
* Generous paid vacation, sick leave, flexible work arrangements, and parental leave programs