Employment Type: Full-Time
Recurly is a leading subscription management platform at the forefront of the booming 'subscription economy'. We power subscriptions for clients like SlingTV, CBS Interactive, BarkBox, and many more! We are looking for a Product Manager with a passion to deliver technology that customers love.
What You'll Be Doing
As a Product Manager, you'll help ensure our products create value for our customers and users, and our company. You'll provide requirements and subject matter expertise to agile teams and execute on the product roadmap and vision. You will be responsible for helping gather and prioritize product and customer requirements, and ensuring agile teams have all the information they need to deliver intended value.
Essential Functions For This Role
* Be the voice of our customer. Work with our customers to understand their needs and how we can help them grow.
* Create user stories and work with key stakeholders to define acceptance criteria and level of effort to complete work.
* Be an excellent communicator, both written and oral. As a member of the Product organization, it is important that information is dictated in an understandable and delightful manner across all mediums and resources for internal and external purposes.
* Be the expert in your domain.
* Live and breathe Agile. Work in an Agile environment and continuously review the business needs and be comfortable refining priorities as business needs dictate.
* Serve as a subject matter expert to internal stakeholders, including account management, sales and our external clients.
* Ensure product quality. Always ensure acceptance criteria is met and continuously monitor for opportunities to improve our solution.
* Quantify your impact by owning KPIs related to adoption and revenue
Who You Are
* You are highly collaborative.
* You are able to interpret and translate technical and/or complex concepts into meaningful information to project team members and/or business personnel.
* You live and breathe Agile/SCRUM.
* 2 to 3 years in a Product role.
* Subscriptions, payments, accounting or financial services experience is a plus.
* You are excited for professional growth and bring an element of fun to the role.
San Francisco, CA
Estimated annual salary for this role may range from $105,000 - $140,000
States Recurly can hire from:
Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Louisiana, Maryland, Minnesota, Massachusetts, Montana, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, South Carolina, Utah, Washington
As a full-time employee, Recurly offers competitive benefits programs, perks and options designed to fit your needs and the needs of your family. We offer medical, dental and vision benefits and a menu from which to choose options that work best for you and eligible dependents. We also offer life insurance, short and long-term disability, hospital indemnity, critical illness coverage, employee accident protection, health savings account (HSA) & flexible spending account (FSA) options, employee assistance program, Legal and Pet Insurance.
Other perks may include:
Optional remote work
401(k) Retirement Plan
Flex Time Off
Dog friendly office
Monthly internet stipend
Recurly, Inc. provides a versatile subscription management platform to manage the entire subscription lifecycle for market-leading brands worldwide. Subscription businesses such as Sling TV, BarkBox, FabFitFun, Cinemark and Fubo.tv depend on Recurly to harness the power of the subscription model and drive recurring revenue growth. Since its launch in 2009, Recurly has deployed subscription billing for thousands of companies across 42 countries. Our platform empowers billions of credit card transactions and has enabled customers to recover $450 million + in Revenue.
Recurly is backed by Accel-KKR, a leading technology-focused private equity firm with over $9 billion in capital commitments. The partnership offers Recurly access to significant capital and resources to make continued investments in technology and platform innovation and expand our go-to-market initiatives.
Offices located in San Francisco, California; Boulder, Colorado; New Orleans, Louisiana and Remote!
Recurly is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law. Recurly is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org