Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner - International
Employment Type: Full-Time
Do you have experience building an international team?
Is a collaborative environment amongst likeminded specialists missing in your current work environment?
Do you value a work life balance and flexible schedule?
Then we welcome you to consider joining our team as an International Talent Acquisition Specialist (Europe).
What You Will be Working on:
As Realty Income's Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner - International, you will be working alongside a team of talent aficionados. You must be willing to hit the ground running and embrace a variety of roles and departments at Realty Income. The excitement of talent acquisition runs rampant on our HR team and with our hiring managers. Your ability to create an engaging candidate experience, articulate our compelling value proposition, be organized, as well as create and cultivate relationships with key stakeholders such as our hiring managers and department heads will be at the heart of this role. A refined approach for screening candidate profiles, constructing and negotiating offer letters while understanding our compensation philosophy, and a strong understanding of EEO and ADA guidelines will aide to your success as an HR Talent Partner!
This role is preferably located in San Diego with a hybrid work schedule, alternatively could be based in Phoenix, also with a hybrid work schedule.
Your Contribution to the Team Includes:
Full Cycle Recruiting
* Manages sourcing, application review, screening, interview, and selection of new employees.
* Maintains schedule of openings in coming quarters, so recruiting can be planned around anticipated openings.
* Partner with managers and department heads to develop candidate profiles and sourcing strategies.
* Establishes and maintains contacts with employment sources, such as recruiters, colleges, and trade associations.
* Capture, code, and store all relevant candidate information in the applicant tracking software system (JobVite).
Building Talent Pools
* Develop talent pools/pipelines (from passive status) of candidates with skills critical to Realty Income.
* Perform extensive web-based research into targeted skill areas, to generate background sourcing information and find sources of potential contacts and passive candidates
* Partner with hiring managers to identify and scope current and future talent needs through needs analysis and internal client group business plans, related to workforce planning.
* Participate in the development of various Corporate HR related projects including process improvements, policy and program development and implementation, as needed. System Administration, Reporting, and Analytics
* Provide reporting (quarterly, annually, or as needed) to senior HR management on recruiting/employment activities.
* Gather candidate feedback and discuss results with hiring managers to determine opportunities for improvement in the candidate experience.
What we will need from you:
Education and Experience:
* Experience growing a team based in Europe - preferably London or Amsterdam
* Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university
* 8-15+ years recruiting experience, preferably both agency and internal corporate experience
* Experience and demonstrated proficiency with an ATS (i.e. Ultipro, Jobvite, Taleo, etc.) a must.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Analytical, process and problem-solving skills.
* Effectively communicates with people across all levels of the organization and cultures
* Excellent consultative skills.
* Able to work with sensitive/confidential information and maintain/protect integrity of this data and the HR department.
* Strong organizational skill with the ability to meet deadlines with accuracy, work on own initiative, good planning and time management skills.
* Ability to execute in ambiguous situations and take the lead without explicit instructions.
What You'll get in Return:
For more than 50 years, Realty Income, The Monthly Dividend Company has been guided by our mission to invest in people and places, delivering dependable monthly dividends that increase over time. Our purpose is to build enduring relationships and brighter financial futures.
* Competitive Salary including potential for bonus and stock awards.
* Best-in-class Benefit Package
* Collaborative, team-oriented environment
* Opportunities for Continuing Professional Development
Why Realty Income?
You can work in the Real Estate industry anywhere, but if you're looking to build long lasting, enduring relationships that will provide work life balance, and a brighter financial future, we encourage you to look to us.
So, this is why we get up every morning: We accomplish our goals by doing the right thing and taking ownership. We strive to empower each other, celebrate our differences, and give more than we take.
Realty Income is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. For more information click here. If you require accessibility support to submit your application or other reasonable accommodations to participate in the recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 800-375-6700. An employee will respond to your message to begin the interactive process. Please note that this phone number and email address are only for individuals seeking a disability accommodation when applying for a job.
To all recruitment agencies, Realty Income does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job's alias, Realty Income employees, or any company location. Realty Income is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes#06022021