Supply Chain Material Program Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job ID 178284BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/20/2021 City Goleta State CA Country United States
Raytheon Intelligence and Space is looking for an experienced Supply Chain Material Program Manager (MPM) Lead in support of multiple programs within the Electronic Warfare (EW) Mission Area portfolio located in Goleta, CA. This role includes the responsibility of guiding a team of MPMs supporting the implementation of production and development contracts with material and service buys. The MPM Lead also has responsibility for cost and schedule performance, forecasting, and customer interface for all programs. In addition to the implementation of existing contracts, the MPM Lead is responsible for all material proposal activity for new development, follow-on production, and requirements of customer change requests.
The MPM Lead will serve as a single Supply Chain point of contact to the Program Organization, Quality, Engineering, Finance, Business Development, Operations, and Contracts representatives on the program leadership team. This person will represent the Supply Chain organization on policies, strategies and objectives. The MPM Lead ensures a thorough link between the program team and various Supply Chain functions including: Procurement, Subcontracts Organization, Supply Chain Operations, Strategic Sourcing, Estimating & Pricing, and Logistics.
The MPM Lead is a excellent leader with demonstrated project administration skills, the ability to lead and develop direct reports, and must be able to impact other functions in a matrixed environment. The candidate for this position must be a self-starter, capable of developing and executing supply chain strategies, achieving organizational and program goals, and must be able to successfully interface with all levels of administration. The candidate must be adaptable and able to quickly adapt plans to changing goals and requirements in an adaptable environment.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
* Working collaboratively with other functions and administration to ensure appropriate staffing for implementation
* Creating, managing, and executing material program strategy (MPS) (including Make Buy Where (MBW) strategy) and the material program plan (MPP) to ensure program competitiveness and performance
* Overall ownership of the supplier administration process (i.e. supplier risk / opportunity management, supplier performance, small business plan development and implementation, metrics, collaborative agreements, etc.)
* Communication of customer flow through requirements (i.e. FAR/DFARS, ITAR, offset, quality, warranty, etc.)
* Supporting the customer in meeting all program goals (technical, cost, schedule, etc.)
* Customer communications and developing a robust relationship
* Providing comprehensive Supply Chain support for Gates 0-11 activities and ensuring program compliance
* Financial overseeing (i.e. budgets, targets, EACs, working capital, material sales forecasts, etc.) for supply chain scope
* Leading, tracking, and reporting of an integrated product team responsible for the delivery of procured content from suppliers
* Resolving material shipment and / or data issues
* Facilitating material contract closure activity
* Minimum of 10 years of combined work experience (can include Graduate school experience) in functional areas of Supply Chain, Finance, Operations (including Production Control), or Project Management. Of those 10 years, a minimum of 3 years must have been in Supply Chain.
* Knowledge of US Government acquisition laws and regulations
* Experience working in the DoD Aerospace & Defense industry
* Experience achieving goals in an matrix environment
* Experience in managing to a budget
* Experience providing inputs into or reviewing EACs
* Experience communicating complex concepts or ideas in a clear and concise manner to various levels of internal administration
* Demonstrated excellent problem-solving and prioritization skills
* U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
* Clearance required within 1st year AND role requires access to US only data
* U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
* Experience with Proposal and New Business Capture
* Experience with developing and analyzing performance metrics as well as experience proactively addressing associated program and functional issues
* Experience with supplier organization
* Experience effectively leading people and developing talent
* Experience with Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and Supply Chain processes
* Raytheon Six Sigma Specialist or equivalent
* Experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Power Point, Project, Visio, etc.)
* Certified Material Program Manager, Program/Project Management, PMP certification or equivalent
* Bachelor Degree (BA or BS) in Business Management, Engineering Management, Industrial Management, Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Operations, or other related field
* Master Degree (MA or MBA) - Management, Supply Chain, or Business
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.178284
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.