Sr Cyber Defense Technologist II
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job ID 170700BR Date posted 11/11/2020 City San Diego State CA Country United States
Information System Security Manager (ISSM)
Raytheon Intelligence & Space (RIS)-San Diego, CA.
* Up to $5,000 Sign on Bonus for External Candidates*
Are you looking to be empowered; to develop innovative and agile solutions that manage the complexity of future Cybersecurity requirements? RIS is seeking an adaptable and engaged candidate with 6+ years of experience in Cybersecurity with multiple responsibilities to include the execution of a comprehensive Cybersecurity program under the applicable governing Risk Management Framework (RMF) derived regulations such as: DAAPM, JSIG and ICD-503.
In this role, you will have a direct impact on achieving successful business results which exceed customer expectations through purposeful design and flawless execution.
If you're ready for a career that makes a difference in an ever growing and dynamic cybersecurity landscape, the RIS ISSM role may be your next great opportunity!
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a United
States Citizen with a SECRET clearance.
Requirements of the Information System Security Manager:
* Bachelor's degree in Information Systems/Technology related field.
* 4 years (10 years total) additional experience considered with completed associates in lieu of completed bachelors degree
* 8 years (14 years total) additional experience considered in lieu of a completed bachelors degree
* Minimum of 6+ years of experience working directly with Cyber Security technologies.
* Demonstrated expertise in the development and implementation of a comprehensive cybersecurity program to include risk management, developing system security plans (SSP)s and associated artifacts (e.g. POAMs, etc.), identifying secure system configurations (e.g. Win10, Server2016, RHEL7, etc.), conducting system/network audits, and remediating cyber-incidents.
* Experience with national security information system related security requirements (e.g. JSIG, ICD 503, RMF, DAAPM or NISPOM) to include technical computer/network system auditing.
* Experience in the oversight and execution of the Assessment & Authorization processes (a.k.a. Certification & Accreditation).
* Experience in the oversight and execution of a continuous monitoring/improvement program (to include but not limited to self-inspections, security control assessments, training, log management systems, automated inventory utilities, etc.).
* Experience successfully interfacing with internal and external customers (i.e. SCAs, Program Managers, etc.).
* Experience providing technical security expertise and oversight for complex heterogeneous classified networked environments in collaboration with customers, Digital Technology (DT) Department and other functional support departments.
* Experience in the execution and management of IS incident response and administrative inquiries/investigations in collaboration with the external support agencies/departments.
Experience with the identification, development and oversight of appropriate Cybersecurity policy, processes and procedures.
* Experience leading efforts on a small to mid-size project/program.
* Experience managing risk, cost, quality and schedule performance effectively.
* Effective writing, speaking, analytical, and customer service skills.
* You must also be willing to obtain DoD 8570 certification IAM Level III certification.
The benefits of joining the RIS team:
* Sign-on bonus
* Competitive Offer
* Flexible Schedule (9/80)
* Annual Performance Review-Recognition & Bonus
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Competitive Benefits Package
* Career Development Path
* Virtual, Accelerated, Applied & Experiential Training Opportunities
Raytheon Intelligence & Space delivers the disruptive technologies our customers need to succeed in any domain, against any challenge. A developer of advanced sensors, training, and cyber and software solutions, Raytheon Intelligence & Space provides a decisive advantage to civil, military and commercial customers in more than 40 countries around the world. Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, the business generated $15 billion in pro forma annual revenue in 2019 and has 39,000 employees worldwide.
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.