Sr. Product Manager, N. America
Employment Type: Full-Time
Railsbank is the world's leading global open banking platform that gives customers access to prototype, build, and scale financial products with 5 lines of code. The company was founded by serial FinTech entrepreneurs who previously founded successful and award winning companies like Currency Cloud and Evolution.
Railsbank is in growth mode with hundreds of clients globally over a million end users, VC funding from top firms like Clocktower Ventures and Visa, and the most globally-enabled, digitally-native product in the FinTech platform space. We recently announced our US launch with our new Credit Card as a Service offering, aimed at allowing brands and FinTech's to build futuristic credit cards and lending products that live inside their user experiences.
Since starting in 2016 in London the company has expanded across Europe, launched in Singapore and is currently extending capabilities in N. America, SE Asia, and Australia. We are looking for exceptional people who share the same core values to join team Railsbank in our N. American headquarters in Santa Monica, CA.
The role and the team
We are the Global Customer Experience team. A product and design team empowering the next generation of global fintech innovators. We believe that there are still too many barriers to building and scaling financial products. Our objective is to make embedding finance into apps and customer journeys as easy as drag and drop. How? By building a human centric UI layer (aka Houston) that sits on top of the Railsbank API platform. Our team is structured around our customers' journey (Prototype, Launch and Scale).
As the Senior Product Manager for the Prototype (Prospect) journey, you'll be responsible for building best in class interfaces that make it easy and enjoyable for *any* prospect to explore and experience our financial building blocks and provide easier ways to prototype and integrate with Railsbank. You will lead cross-functional teams to manage experiences end-to-end in a collaborative effort between global engineering, design, customer and operations.
* Define both the long-term strategy and the short-term tactics.
* Lead collaboration with designers and developers as well as internal team members and stakeholders (sales, partnerships, operations etc) to gather input and information, communicate progress and manage delivery of new initiatives.
* Ensure delivery is on time and provides the best experience possible for our customers
* Deeply understand our customers and how Railsbank can best help them discover and prototype compelling and compliant value props faster.
* Build a global experience that adapts to regional needs.
* Foster a culture of continuous improvement through mentoring, feedback and metrics
You may be a good fit if you have:
* 7+ years of Product Management experience
* Built and scaled products globally (a mix of consumer and B2B products a bonus)
* Created best in class interfaces that drive behavior change and enable users to navigate complexity
* Experience driving and defining product and go-to-market strategies
* Strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems
* You're a creative thinker who loves collaborating across the company
* You do whatever it takes to to make your product and team successful whether that means writing a QA plan or hunting down the root of a customers' frustration
* Good organisational skills and the important ability to thrive in a fast moving, dynamic environment that is fun, while serious as well (we are responsible for other people's money and we take this and our regulatory responsibilities very seriously)
* A passion for democratizing access to helpful and affordable financial services
This is a US based role. The bay area is preferred, but not required. Remote employment is available for the right candidate.
This role is not eligible for employment authorization sponsorship at this time.
Job Category - Product Management, Product Innovators
What We Look for in Our Team Members and Our Values
Being an integral part of the Railsbank team and sharing our values is important to us. The environment at Railsbank is fast-paced, exciting, and dynamic. It suits people that love to collaborate and support one-another. We are all driven by the same values and are looking to welcome new people to the team that share these values. Our values are: excellence, accountability, diversity, work/life balance, trust, fun, inclusive, friendship, noble cause, and respect.
Equal Opportunities Employer
Railsbank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion or belief, color, sex or gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, national origin, marital status, or any other basis.