Employment Type: Full-Time
We invite you to come join our Los Coyotes Imaging Centers' team as a Radiologic Technologist. This per-diem career opportunity will help with coverage as needed at our multi-modality outpatient imaging practices in Long Beach, Signal Hill, and Downey. Our centers use GE and DR units, and provide a wide variety of diagnostic imaging services to patients in a friendly and comfortable environment. In this X-ray Technologist position you'll get to:
* Perform high quality radiologic and fluoroscopy exams on incoming patients.
* Monitor patient's well-being during exams; recognizes patient discomfort or medical problems and takes appropriate action.
* Guide patients through this sometimes difficult process by kindly talking them through the steps and answering their questions and concerns regarding exam procedures and process.
* Respond to physician questions and needs regarding patients.
* Participate in projects and/or meetings, as well as complete other tasks as assigned by management.
We offer career advancement opportunities, inter-company transfer opportunities, hands-on training, paid sick-time off, a pre-tax matching 401k plan, DailyPay (access to your pay prior to regularly scheduled pay days when you need it), and a host of other perks!
RadNet is an equal opportunity employer, committed to cultural diversity. RadNet will provide equal consideration for employment to all qualified applicants without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition. RadNet is an E-Verify participant. RadNet will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Article 9 in Chapter XVIII of the Los Angeles Municipal Code).
Keywords: Medical Diagnostic Imaging, Imaging Services, radiologic technologist jobs, radiologic technician jobs, rad tech jobs, radiology technologist jobs, radiology technician jobs, X-ray technologist jobs, Radiological Technologist jobs, Tech Radiology, Diagnostic Imaging Technologist.
We're looking for experienced and professional radiology technologist candidates who are able to independently perform all outpatient radiologic exams and procedures with high quality results. Applicants must have ARRT(R) certification, CA State License in Diagnostic Radiologic Technology (CRT), BLS certification, a CA State Fluoroscopy Permit (must obtain within 90-days of start date), and great communication skills!