Patient Service Representative
Employment Type: Full-Time
Come join our Stockton Diagnostic Imaging California Street team as a Patient Service Representative. Growth and learning opportunity available for a caring professional that wants to further develop their skills and knowledge in healthcare, while making a difference in patient's lives. This full-time medical office career opportunity has a Monday - Friday day shift schedule, and is located in Stockton, CA.
In this medical receptionist position you'll get to:
* Answer phones and greet incoming patients and visitors.
* Perform patient registration and insurance verification, and collect co-pays.
* Guide patients through this sometimes difficult process by kindly talking them through the steps and answering their questions and concerns.
* Coordinate with office staff for timely care of patients.
* Schedule patients for exams, obtain insurance authorizations, and input/update patient information in our medical system.
* Participate in various projects and/or meetings, occasionally travel to our other OC sites to receive training and/or help with coverage, and complete other tasks as assigned by management.
We offer career advancement opportunities & benefits including: medical / dental / vision coverage, paid time off, paid holidays, a pre-tax matching 401k plan, a pre-tax flexible spending plan, education reimbursement, free life insurance, hands-on training, inter-company transfer opportunities, and a host of other perks!
RadNet is an equal opportunity employer, committed to cultural diversity. RadNet will provide equal consideration for employment to all qualified applicants without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition. RadNet is an E-Verify participant.
Patient Service Representative jobs, Patient Service Specialist jobs, Admitting Representative jobs, Patient Liaison jobs, Patient Care Coordinator jobs, Patient Communication Representative jobs, Patient Reception jobs, Patient Registrar jobs, Patient Registration Representative jobs, Patient Access Representative jobs, Healthcare Admitting Representative jobs, Medical Support Specialist jobs, office assistant, administrative assistant, office support, customer service, Patient Advocate, Medical Front Office jobs, Front Office Medical Assistant jobs, Front Office Admin Support jobs, Front Office Receptionist jobs, Medical Receptionist jobs, Medical Reception jobs, Medical Administrative Assistant jobs, and Medical Office Coordinator jobs.
We're looking for a dependable and professional candidate with computer skills, a High School Diploma, and medical terminology knowledge. Applicants will also need the ability to multi-task, have excellent customer service skills, great communication skills, and strong attention to detail. Medical office work experience is preferred.