Employment Type: Full-Time
We invite you to come join our Resolution Advanced Imaging Center team as a Mammography Technologist. This full-time career opportunity has a Monday-Friday 8am to 430pm schedule, and is located at our multi-modality outpatient imaging practice in Santa Monica, CA. Our center currently uses Hologic, and provides a wide variety of diagnostic imaging services to patients in a friendly and comfortable environment. As a Mammographer you'll:
* Perform high quality digital mammography radiologic and/or tomosynthesis exams on incoming patients.
* Monitor patient's well-being during exams; recognizes patient discomfort or medical problems and takes appropriate action.
* Guide patients through this sometimes difficult process by kindly talking them through the steps and answering their questions and concerns regarding exam procedures and process.
* Respond to physician questions and needs regarding patients.
* Assist radiologists with patient procedures such as image guided breast biopsies, needle localizations, and ductograms.
* May on occasion travel to our nearby outpatient centers to help with coverage if needed.
* Participate in projects and/or meetings, and complete other tasks as assigned by management.
We offer hands-on training, advancement opportunities, inter-company transfer opportunities, and benefits including: medical/ dental/vision coverage, paid time off, paid holidays, a pre-tax matching 401k plan, DailyPay (access to your pay prior to regularly scheduled pay days when you need it), a pre-tax flexible spending plan, education reimbursement, free life insurance, and a host of other perks!
RadNet is an equal opportunity employer, committed to cultural diversity. RadNet will provide equal consideration for employment to all qualified applicants without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition. RadNet is an E-Verify participant. RadNet will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Article 9 in Chapter XVIII of the Los Angeles Municipal Code)
Keywords: Medical Diagnostic Imaging, Imaging Services, radiologic technologist jobs, radiologic technician jobs, rad tech jobs, radiology technologist jobs, radiology technician jobs, X-ray technologist jobs, Radiological Technologist jobs, Tech Radiology, Diagnostic Imaging Technologist, Mammographer jobs, Mammographer Technologist jobs, Mammography jobs, Mammography Technologist jobs, and Mammo Tech jobs
We're looking for experienced and professional candidates who are able to independently perform all outpatient radiologic and mammography exams and procedures with high quality results.
* CA State Licenses in Diagnostic Radiologic Technology and Mammography
* Completed a 40-hour initial mammography training course
* BLS certification issued by AHA
* Great communication and interpersonal skills, and a passion for patient care
* 15 units of mammography related Continuing Education (CEU) done within the last 36 months
* 8-hours of training in digital mammography
* Completion of 25 supervised mammography exams
* Previous continued experience that equals to 200 mammography exams within the last 24 months
* 8-hours of training in tomosynthesis
* ARRT(M) certification