Employment Type: Full-Time
Come join our San Bernardino Imaging Center team as a full-time Mammography Technologist. This career opportunity is open to full-time or part-time, and will have a weekday day shift schedule at our outpatient imaging practice in San Bernardino, CA. Our center currently uses GE 2000D mammography equipment, and provides a wide variety of diagnostic imaging services to patients in a friendly and comfortable environment.
As a Mammographer you'll:
* Perform high quality screening and diagnostic mammography exams on incoming patients.
* Monitor patient's well being during exams; recognizes patient discomfort or medical problems and takes appropriate action.
* Guide patients through this sometimes difficult process by kindly talking them through the steps and answering their questions and concerns regarding exam procedures and process.
* Respond to physician questions and needs regarding patients.
* Assist radiologists with patient procedures such as image guided breast biopsies, needle localizations, and ductograms if needed.
* Participate in projects and/or meetings, and complete other tasks as assigned by management.
OFFERING A 10K SIGN ON BONUS!!
RADNET is offering a $10,000 sign on bonus with 1 year commitment, on the job training and education reimbursement for X-ray technologists wanting to cross train in Mammography.
We also offer hands-on training, advancement opportunities, modality cross-training, paid time off, paid holidays, matching 401k plan, and for employees that work 30+ hours/week we also offer medical/dental/vision coverage.
RadNet is an equal opportunity employer, committed to cultural diversity. RadNet will provide equal consideration for employment to all qualified applicants without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition. RadNet is an E-Verify participant.
We're looking for experienced and professional candidates who are able to independently perform all outpatient screening and diagnostic mammography exams and procedures with high quality results. Applicants must have CA State Licenses in Diagnostic Radiologic Technology and Mammography, BLS certification, a passion for patient care, and great communication skills. ARRT(M) certification and recent mammography work experience are preferred!