Limited X-ray Technologist
Employment Type: Full-Time
Limited X-Ray Technologist opportunity available. This temporary career opportunity will have a 4-day 10-hour shift for approximately 7 months but the incumbent may have the opportunity to become permanent; work hours are Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays from 9:30 am to 8:30 pm. Our satellite radiology department within Heritage Medical is located in Victorville, CA. In this Limited X-ray Tech position you'll get to:
* Register patients and collect co-pays.
* Perform high quality digital X-ray exams on incoming patients (within the legal scope of your license).
* Monitor patient's well-being during exams; recognizes patient discomfort or medical problems and takes appropriate action.
* Guide patients through this sometimes difficult process by kindly talking them through the steps and answering their questions and concerns regarding exam procedures and process.
* Respond to physician questions and needs regarding patients.
* Participate in projects and/or meetings, as well as complete other tasks as assigned by management.
We offer career advancement opportunities & benefits including: paid time off, paid holidays, a pre-tax matching 401k plan, inter-company transfer opportunities, hands-on training, DailyPay (make any day a payday), and a host of other perks!
RadNet is an equal opportunity employer, committed to cultural diversity. RadNet will provide equal consideration for employment to all qualified applicants without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition. RadNet is an E-Verify participant.
Keywords: Medical Diagnostic Imaging, Imaging Services, Limited Radiology Technician jobs, Limited X-ray Technician jobs, Limited Radiologic Technician jobs, Xray Tech jobs, radiologic technician jobs, rad tech jobs, radiology tech jobs, radiology technician jobs, X-ray tech jobs, X-ray Technician jobs, Radiological Tech jobs, Tech Radiology, and Diagnostic Imaging Tech.
We're looking for dependable and professional candidates with BLS certification issued by AHA, a CA State Limited X-ray Technician Permit (MUST INCLUDE/COVER DIGITAL RADIOGRAPHY, CHEST, EXTREMITIES, SKULL, AND TORSO-SKELETAL), successful completion of a limited X-Ray Technician program, and a High School Diploma. The ability to multi-task, excellent customer service skills, great communication skills, medical terminology knowledge, computer skills, and the ability to lift 25 pounds are also a must! Recent X-ray work experience is preferred.