Regional Valuation Sales
Employment Type: Full-Time
As a Regional Valuation Sales (RVS) you will be responsible for selling the valuation services and technology suite of products to customers generally outside of the top 100 national lenders. You will be regionally based and will include existing and prospective customers assigned and discovered in the course of covering the region. You will present and demo the benefits and features of the products, get customer to sign contracts and close the transaction along with onboarding customers and placing orders.
In addition, you will manage customer to increase product orders and sell additional products. You will partner with Client Services Managers on contracting, implementation and managing orders. You will receive some referrals of business from the other organizational Sales teams as well. You will actively use Salesforce to record all activity.
What you will do:
* Sell valuation services and technology suite of products to assigned customer list
* Contract, close and implement product sales with customers
* Work with CSMs to monitor and manage up customer orders
* Record sales activity and pipeline in SFDC
* Participate on product development teams as new product ideas are identified
* Attend industry conferences to represent Radian as a large player in appraisal industry
* Work with SAMs in MI Field Sales on referrals of business
* Provide industry competitive intelligence to assist in building database of industry landscape
* You will record all activity in Salesforce.
Who we are looking for:
* Must have prior experience selling valuation services and technology suite of products and services.
* Demonstrated knowledge of products, competitive landscape, customers/decision makers, and industry practices is required.
* Need to be the Subject Matter Expert.
Skills and Abilities:
* Must be able to build strong relationships both within the company and externally within the market and industry. Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
* Strong technical skills on products, contracts, technology
* Strong sales, customer service, and relationship management skills
* Strong presentation and public speaking skills
Prior Work Experience
* Technical: 10 - 15 years
Education and Credentials
* Required: Bachelor's Degree, Concentration in Business or Finance
What we offer:
* Competitive Compensation: Anticipated base salary from $115,000 to $165,000 based on skills and experience. This position is eligible to participate in a commission program.
* Our Company Making an Impact. We've been recognized by multiple organizations like, being included on Bloomberg's Gender-Equality Index, being honored as a Tech 100 by HousingWire, pledging to PwC's CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion commitment & receiving the Spirit Award from the MBA's Open Door's Foundation.
* Rest and Relaxation. Generous time off starting day one, 9 paid holidays + 1 floating holiday in support of our I&D culture.
* Health Benefits. Multiple medical plan choices, including HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision.
* Prepare for your Future. 401(k) with a top of market company match (did we mention the company match is immediately vested?!)
* Paid Parental Leave. An opportunity for all new parents to embrace this exciting change.
* Employee Assistance and Discount Programs. From helping you navigate the healthcare system, to providing resources and assistance to parents and caregivers of children with development disabilities, to scoring discounts with thousands of retailers.
* Pet Insurance. To help protect our furry family members.
Radian is helping to ensure the American dream of homeownership in even bigger and better ways with industry-leading mortgage insurance and a comprehensive suite of mortgage, risk, real estate, and title services.
We are powered by technology, informed by data and driven to deliver new levels of service and innovation to our customers across the residential mortgage and real estate spectrum.
Learn more about Radian at Radian.com.
Radian is unable to sponsor visas for applicants for this specific role.
Radian complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, color, religious creed, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Details
To learn more about Radian's Code of Conduct and Ethics and workplace conduct, please click [here]. Radian participates in E-Verify [Link] (en español [Link]). Learn more about your rights under immigration laws [Link] (en español [Link]).
Whether you require an accommodation for the job application or interview process, Radian is dedicated to a barrier-free employment process and encourages a diverse workforce. If you have questions about the accommodation process, please e-mail email@example.com.