Business Development Representative
Employment Type: Full-Time
A Business Development Representative contacts prospects and customers through non-conventional methods to identify opportunities and generate sales leads. The BDR will receive all incoming leads from Quinn marketing department for qualification and distribution to MSRs/ISRs. The person in this role will be responsible for reviewing non-assigned accounts for updates and deletion in CRM. The BDR builds and maintains relationships with organizations in their assigned database to maximize participation in dealer offerings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Identify and qualify leads for dealer solutions from opportunities generated by contacting prospects and customers. A qualified lead is: 1) the potential customer will be actively in the market within the next 60 days, 2) the BDR has matched the customer's needs to an offered dealer solution, 3) the potential customer has sufficient budget or financing capability to match their need, 4) the potential customer agrees to be contacted by a dealer salesperson.
* Transfer leads to the appropriate salesperson with a sense of urgency. Follow-up and drive 1-hour lead response with all sales team members. Assist ISR's in closing leads to convert to sale.
* Develop new customer prospects. Review resources such as Dodge Data, Buyer Zone, Yelp, Customer Associations, UCCs, and other non-conventional methods to effectively uncover leads and opportunities.
* Drive PINs to hit company goals and in focus counties
* Be fully trained on Caterpillar product line
* Maintain a sufficient customer narrative (record of each conversation) to sufficiently educate a dealer salesperson to make a lead transfer seamless for the potential customer.
* Contact and qualify potential customers, uncovering business issues, timelines and opportunities for dealer solutions. Design an appropriate contact strategy (PAR) for each qualified customer to maximize Cat® and dealer opportunity participation. Customers should be assigned to a dealer salesperson (ISR, PSSR, and MSR) and not a BDR unless they have not purchased a dealer solution in the last five years. If needs are not immediate, design an appropriate follow-up contact strategy (PAR).
* Contact all tier 3 and unassigned customers from lost sale/UCC list to ensure that we do not lose a second machine to unknown customers.
* Assist and guide Retail Champions for new, creative opportunities to enhance our retail presence. Be a pivotal figure in improving company retail score with Caterpillar.
* Conduct after-sale follow-up with customer and promote customer recognition. Lead team in driving improved customer experience.
* Work with Quinn marketing department on marketing initiatives and promotional programs to ensure alignment with our corporate strategy.
* Identify and organize events, trade shows, and trade associations to promote company products to various market segments and potential customer base
* Drive customers to company website. Promote on-line sales, on-line credit application, other digital platforms that will encourage customer's purchase of Caterpillar products.
* Review account lists for updates and/or deletions in order to maximize CRM effectiveness.
* Monitor and report all pertinent market information relative to competitive activity, customer information and product performance.
* Document business issues, timelines, opportunities and leads in the dealer's contact management system (CRM).
* Continue to develop expertise in products and services through training and research.
* Expand contacts within the dealership as a resource for customers.
* A fit with Quinn Company's performance driven culture and values of Integrity, Teamwork, Respect, Quality, Relationships and Service.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in a related field of study or 4 to 6 years of extensive hands-on experience with related equipment and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/DV
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/DV Quinn Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, all applicable veteran status or disabled veteran status. Quinn Group, Inc. has established an Affirmative Action Plan to promote the employment and advancement of me