Modernization & Innovation Effects Integrator
Employment Type: Full-Time
What Youll Get to Do:
As a QSL Modernization & Innovation Effects Integrator, you will?serve as the Modernization and Innovation planning and policy lead on large, complex projects directly related to this field of expertise. You will?develop new solutions, process and standards?while?communicating with parties external to the organization, which includes the US Army Special Operations Command (USASOC), the Theater Special Operations Commands and other?Strategic Partners across?the Special Operations Forces Emerging Threat, Operations and Planning Support (SOFETOPS) enterprise,?the interagency and?its community of interest (COI).?You will be responsible for providing modernization and innovation planning and policy guidance,?coaching,?and training?to less-experienced employees?within the?Modernization Analyses, Assessment and Planning functional Group (MAAP) and the Identification, Integration, and Innovations Center?(I3C) and?across the SOFETOPS enterprise within your area of expertise?of?modernization and innovation planning and policy development. You will initiate new strategic planning and policy initiatives, processes, and organize, and implement program methodologies, ensure inputs are coordinated from other functional groups and technical personnel.
More About this Role:
* Responsible for providing strategic planning in support of SOFETOPS Modernization Strategy.
* Supports staff coordination and delivers future operations planning products and participates in all J8 planning functions.
* Develops and integrates planning services to facilitate the integration and implementation of USASOC Modernization Priorities in the context of future adversarial threats and operational environmental considerations.
* Receives input from senior Intelligence Analysts in the form of global and regional threat assessments (to include emerging threat analysis) in order to plan against future threats from near-peer and 2+3 challenges.
* Coordinates with Liaison Officers assigned to specified commands to ensure communication and mutual situational awareness regarding the priorities and coordination between the SOFETOPS enterprise and specified commands and other CoI partners, to inform strategic planning efforts.
Youll Bring These Qualifications:
* Current TS/SCI Security Clearance.
* Masters Degree with 10 years of relevant experience or a bachelors degree and 10+ years of experience, or associate degree and 15+ years of experience. We will also consider candidates with 15+ years of directly relevant experience.
* Minimum of five years experience in operations coordination roles of responsibility within an O-5 or above tactical, operational, or strategic level command or while supporting a DoD contract of similar size and scope.
* Working knowledge of tools, methods, and concepts of portals and other real or near real time knowledge management systems.
* Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Strong attention to detail.
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have:
* Five plus years of relevant experience assigned to and/or directly supporting USASOC or Joint SOF organizations.
* Must be able to work independently with limited government oversight and function effectively as part of a team in a joint and combined working environment.
QSL's Benefit Package
Because we believe our employees are our most valuable asset, offering a competitive comprehensive compensation package is very important to us. It is the goal of QSL to attract and retain the highest level of experience and technical talent necessary for successful performance. In order to accomplish this, we feel that it is necessary to provide satisfying work, an excellent work environment, and we continually monitor the marketplace to ensure that our total compensation/benefit package remains competitive.
Listed below are some of our standard benefits. We combine all traditional paid time off (Federal holidays, sick time, leave time personal days, jury duty, bereavement, etc.) into one category which allows employees flexibility in how they use their leave time and enables them to better balance their career with their personal needs.
* Combined Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Medical, Dental, Life Insurance
* Disability (Short-Term and Long-Term)
* Vision Insurance (CONUS-based employees)
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
* 401(k) Retirement Plan
* Employee Referral Bonus Program
* Employee Discount Programs
* Critical Illness and Accident Insurance
* Employee Assistance Program