Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Summary: This position is responsible for developing and monitoring companywide processes to ensure continuity and consistency between customer requirements and internal procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Develop internal process flows to ensure requirements are being followed and to provide consistency throughout the company
Monitor process flows to confirm that procedures are being followed on a daily basis
Interpret customer contracts in order to gain a solid understanding of customer expectations
Provide internal training to Project Managers, Construction Managers, and Operations Managers
Identify process and system improvement areas, make recommendations, and implement quality control procedures
Develop program strategies, supporting various companywide high-level project plans
Partner with senior leadership to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing IT to achieve company goals
Analyze trends, training records, statistics, program evaluations, and best practice data to continuously improve program offerings
Other duties as assigned
Supervisory Job Duties: Carries out supervisory duties in accordance with the Company's objectives, policies, and applicable laws. Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, planning, assigning, and directing work, interviewing, hiring, training, evaluating performance, rewarding and disciplining employees, addressing employee concerns, and partnering with Human Resources to resolve escalated employee matters.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required.
Education: Bachelor's degree (B.A.) in a relevant field from a four-year college or university
* Five years' experience in wireless telecommunications industry
* Two years' experience in a program management role preferred
* Extensive knowledge and expertise in project management methodologies and tools
* Computer and Microsoft Office proficiency
* Working knowledge of standards and regulations in tower industry
* Highly organized and detail oriented
* Strong verbal communication skills
* Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams
* Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment under strict deadlines
* Ability to think analytically, apply sound judgement, and solve problems
* Must be able to pass pre-employment screening that includes background and drug testing
* Must have a valid driver's license and a driving record that meets Company requirements
* Must be able to sit at a desk for 6-8 hours per day
* Must be able to work on a computer for 6-8 hours per day
* May be required to work long and unpredictable hours
Disclaimer: All job requirements are subject to possible revision to reflect changes in the position requirements. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations.
This is an excellent opportunity to start your career with one of the fastest growing telecommunications companies in the country. Our people are our greatest asset.
QualTek creates and maintains the infrastructure to support the future of communications. From Wireless and Wireline to Renewables and Recovery Logistics services, QualTek provides the resources needed to expand next-generation carrier services across the US and Canada. We're always looking for top talent to join our growing team and help us build the essential communication systems we all rely on.