Sr. Engineering Technician
Employment Type: Full-Time
Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
Engineering Services Group, Engineering Services Group > Engineering Technician
Qualcomm is a company of inventors that unlocked 5G ushering in an age of rapid acceleration in connectivity and new possibilities that will transform industries, create jobs, and enrich lives. But this is just the beginning. It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform 5Gs potential into world-changing technologies and products. This is the Invention Age - and this is where you come in.
Sr. Engineering Technicians responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Setting up Measurement benches, performing RF measurements, processing data, analyzing results, partnering with design/characterization/product/test engineers to debug issues.
* IC validation/characterization/production on bench and ATE platforms for RF devices.
* Solid understanding of RF principles and RF engineering tools (Smith Chart, Matching, Trace Loss Measurements)
* Basic Statistics
* Very strong people skills and an ability to work collaboratively with a team
* Familiarity with lab equipment (o-scope, power meter, vector network analyzer, spectrum analyzer, signal generator).
* Understanding of basic electrical engineering concepts, digital and analog circuit analysis techniques
* Understanding of production test techniques for high volume manufacturing of RF devices.
* Strong written and verbal and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work under pressure to meet product introduction schedules.
* Self-motivated individual to work in assertive team environment.
Applicants: If you are an individual with a disability and need an accommodation during the application/hiring process, please call Qualcomm's toll-free number found here for assistance. Qualcomm will provide reasonable accommodations, upon request, to support individuals with disabilities to be able participate in the hiring process. Qualcomm is also committed to making our workplace accessible for individuals with disabilities. Qualcomm is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Qualcomm. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Qualcomm does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Qualcomm employees or any other company location. Qualcomm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
EEO Employer: Qualcomm is an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected classification.
If you would like more information about this role, please contact Qualcomm Careers.