UX Manager- Digital Communications Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
A career in Firm Strategy and Communications, will provide you with the opportunity to establish effective communication programmes that promote and protect PwC's vision, strategy, values, and purpose. You'll focus on designing communication strategies that aid in implementing new policies and programmes and that will enhance the organisation's relations with the community, public, government, shareholders, and employees.
Our Communications team combines expertise including corporate and issues communications, internal communications, change management, media relations, public affairs, digital and social communications and analytics. In PwC Communications, we don't just create and amplify content, we are storytellers relentlessly dedicated to being strategic counselors, inspiring our people, growing and protecting PwC's brand and creating business value that accelerates PwC's strategy.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
* Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
* Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
* Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
* Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
* Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
* Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
* Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
* Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
* Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
* Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
* Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
4 year(s) of progressive roles involving technology, design, user experience, communications and/or marketing.
Preferred Fields of Study:
Marketing, Communications Studies/Speech Communication and Rhetoric, Computer and Information Science, Engineering
UX Certification a plus
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader:
* Contributing to communications and digital experiences, including but not limited to websites, digital media, training and user adoption materials, collaboration/community plans and emails;
* Understanding the relationship between BX (Brand Experience), CX (Customer Experience) and UX (User Experience);
* Leading UX strategy & research for digital channels and experiences;
* Employing CX and UX methodologies to conduct research, identify opportunities, analyze data and present findings which may include activities such as: persona analysis, journey or affinity mapping, survey design, interviews & focus groups, wireframing, quantitative and qualitative data analysis and usability testing;
* Managing UAT (user acceptance testing);
* Managing and analyzing feedback pathways and serving as a communications product/channels ambassador;
* Using technology, tools and methodologies that enable communications and collaboration including Microsoft 365, Google platforms and tools; various project and content management systems; data analytics software such as Tableau, Alteryx, Adobe Analytics; collaboration & issue management tools; Agile and other project management methodologies;
* Taking an innovative approach to communications and encouraging team members and stakeholders to do the same, through use of new communications technologies, data-driven storytelling and visual communications mediums;
* Managing multiple projects simultaneously, leveraging a complex, matrix organizational structure, and, establishing priorities serving a diverse stakeholder group;
* Communicating and writing effectively and with impact, shifting easily from technical specifics to communications and change vocabulary depending on the intended audience;
* Building trusted relationships with stakeholders;
* Sharing a confident point of view to team members and stakeholders, grounded in communications industry leading practices;
* Using data to inform leadership recommendations and team work;
* Exhibiting an individual commitment to continuous improvement through innovation, upskilling and simplification;
* Leveraging industry-leading practices and educating team members on how to do the same; and,
* Creating deliverables with the highest standards of quality and accuracy.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoifsmanager.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please note that, at this time, to be in-person at a PwC office, client location or PwC-sponsored events, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.