PwC Tech .NET/React Dev Lead
Employment Type: Full-Time
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You'll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth.
Our Information Technology Development team helps develop and supports internal information technology systems and applications for use by all staff levels. You'll help our team develop programmes and applications that cater to PwC's strategic technology needs using your knowledge of technical domains of application.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
* Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
* Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
* Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
* Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
* Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
* Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
* Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
* Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
* Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
* Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
6 year(s) of progressive roles focused on managing information technology applications and its overall impact on business strategies and productivity.
Preferred Fields of Study:
Computer Applications, Computer Programming
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader in improving and managing the productivity of technology processes and business processes by creating automated workflows to replace manual workflows including the following areas:
* Lean IT principles and data driven approaches;
* Script languages and automation (e.g. Python, Ruby, JScript, VBscript, Bash, Powershell, Google Apps Script, Groovy);
* Modern web application development (e.g. AngularJS, NodeJS, Python, CSS3, Boostrap);
* Mobile application development (e.g. iOS, Swift, Android, Java, Apache Cordova, PhoneGap, Ionic);
* NoSQL databases (e.g. DocumentDB, Cloud Datastore, MongoDB, Casandra, etc.);
* API management (e.g. Azure API Management, Google Cloud Endpoints);
* Continuous integration/continuous deployment (e.g. Git, Jenkins, TFS, Puppet, Chef, Maven, Gradie, Ant);
* Data Integration Tools (SSIS, Informatica, API Management, Enterprise Service Bus, and Rules Engine);
* Enterprise Application Integration and Identity Management (IdAM), (oAuth2);
* Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Content Management, Master Data Management, Enterprise Search and Reporting (Tableau, MicroStrategy, Sharepoint); and
* Data analytics platforms (Hadoop, BigQuery/BigTable, Map/Reduce).
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader in application and business IT strategy that spans multiple technology platforms, preferably for a global network of professional firms including the following areas:
* Utilize technical understanding that spans multiple platforms and portfolio of applications with demonstrated knowledge of the business strategic priorities in order to resolve complex problems;
* Utilize regional data centre and operations functions to support the integration of key priorities and understanding of application service operation management principles;
* Strategically direct a team while leading projects and initiatives related to operations and process improvements with internal staff, contractors and managed service vendors;
* Manage multiple application support areas covering a variety of applications and sourcing models;
* Interact with senior leadership and peers across the organization to impact the strategic direction of application support processes;
* Drive compliance to SLA's for application support;
* Define short and long term plans for application support based on strategic priorities of business;
* Perform financial management (e.g. budgeting, forecasting, operational and capital expenditure, RUN costs;
* Translate the RDC and operations plan by leading others and performing work with significant independence; and
* Support and facilitate formal and informal coaching and development activities for employees and coordinate contractors and managed services assignments.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoifsseniormanager.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.