PwC Digital - Senior Power BI Developer - Sr. Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
A career in Products and Technology would provide you the opportunity to be part of an organization that is building a leading tech experience that solves big challenges for our firm and our clients. Our products and tech-driven solutions are how we move faster, cut through complexity and fuel growth. We start with the problem and solve it with experience and tech know-how. Our skilled technologists, data scientists, product managers and business strategists are passionate about using technology to accelerate change.
Our external facing team is responsible for the design and development of our technology products and accelerators. They are involved in all aspects of the product build and streamline processes to improve products leveraging state-of-the art technology for our clients.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
* Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
* Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
* Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
* Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
* Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
* Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
* Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
* Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
* Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
* Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Advisory - Other
Global Competency Network:
Advisory - Other
Contract Type - Not Applicable
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Additional Educational Requirements:
In lieu of a Bachelor Degree, 12 years of professional experience involving technology-focused process improvements, transformations, and/or system implementations.
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success supporting Development implementations, transformations and engineering including the following areas:
* Supporting a team to disrupt, improve and evolve ways of working when necessary;
* Arranging and sponsoring appropriate assignments and experiences to help people realise their potential and support their long-term aspirations;
* Identifying gaps in the market and spot opportunities to create value propositions;
* Looking for opportunities to scale efficiencies and new ways of working across multiple projects and environments;
* Creating an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart;
* Promoting and encouraging others to value difference when working in diverse teams;
* Driving and taking ownership for developing connections that help deliver what is best for our people and stakeholders;
* Influencing and facilitating the creation of long-term relationships which add value to the firm; and,
* Upholding the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisoryseniormanager.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please note that, at this time, to be in-person at a PwC office, client location or PwC-sponsored events, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.