PwC Digital Products - Back End Developer - Sr. Associate
Employment Type: Full-Time
A career in Products and Technology would provide you the opportunity to be part of an organization that is building a leading tech experience that solves big challenges for our firm and our clients. Our products and tech-driven solutions are how we move faster, cut through complexity and fuel growth. We start with the problem and solve it with experience and tech know-how. Our skilled technologists, data scientists, product managers and business strategists are passionate about using technology to accelerate change.
Our external facing team is responsible for the design and development of our technology products and accelerators. They are involved in all aspects of the product build and streamline processes to improve products leveraging state-of-the art technology for our clients.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
* Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
* Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
* Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
* Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
* Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
* Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
* Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
* Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
* Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
* Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Advisory - Other
Global Competency Network:
Advisory - Other
Contract Type - Not Applicable
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Additional Educational Requirements:
In lieu of a Bachelor Degree, 12 years of professional experience involving technology-focused process improvements, transformations, and/or system implementations.
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Computer Engineering, Engineering, Computer and Information Science, Management Information Systems, Analytics, Data Processing/Analytics/Science, Business Analytics, Artificial Intelligence and Robotics, Economics
Additional Educational Preferences:
In lieu of a Bachelor Degree, 12 years of professional experience involving technology-focused process improvements, transformations, and/or system implementations
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in roles developing websites and internet applications for digital marketing engagements within a professional services environment, which includes:
* Coding and programming tasks developing web applications and websites;
* Planning, coding, and testing of the applications and/or sites; and,
* Utilizing or conducting programming in Ajax, LINQ, ASP.NET, SQL Server 2008, C# and ASP.Net MVC, Content Management Systems, i.e. Sitecore, CQ, Ektron, SharePoint, CQ, Web Service development and XML, and MS SQL Server/Transact SQL.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success using innovation, problem solving, and a solutions oriented mind-set when performing the lifecycle of developing websites and web applications, emphasizing the following areas:
* Analyzing, defining, and documenting the technical requirements for web based applications;
* Researching and evaluating alternative technologies or solutions and making recommendations; and,
* Utilizing know-how and conducting Performance and Load Testing Platforms, Unit Testing and Version Control Systems.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success identifying and addressing client needs, building relationships with clients, developing an awareness of Firm services, approaching the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner, delivering clear requests for information, and demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success utilizing written and verbal business communication skills when interacting with clients and firm staff and management, in a professional services business environment, emphasizing the preparation of clear and concise documentation for clients.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success collaborating with a broad team of strategy, technology, creative, production resources, and coordinating project work with third-party partners and vendors.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success engaging in teamwork dynamics as a team member, including understanding personal and team roles, contributing to a positive working environment by building relationships with team members, proactively seeking guidance, clarification, and feedback, prioritizing and managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, and completing work in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisoryseniorassociate.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.