Pharma Compliance & Risk Strategy - Senior Associate
Employment Type: Full-Time
A career within Regulatory Risk and Compliance services, will provide you with the opportunity to help companies rethink their approach to risk and create a sustainable risk advantage. We're a part of a unique client proposition, assisting our clients develop proper internal controls by leveraging analytics and technology solutions to underpin efficient execution of governance, to optimise their risk and compliance policies and processes, and improve business performance.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
* Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
* Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
* Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
* Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
* Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
* Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
* Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
* Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
* Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
* Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Healthcare Compliance professionals help clients meet regulatory requirements and respond to regulatory actions through assessments, design frameworks and controls, embed tech enabled solutions and implementation. They work with clients to understand their regulatory environment, apply regulatory standards, prepare them for regulatory exams, develop responses to regulators to help clients remain compliant with regulations.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Required Fields of Study:
Accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems, Management Information Systems & Accounting, Computer and Information Science, Computer and Information Science & Accounting, Mathematics, Mathematical Statistics, Statistics, Economics, Economics and Finance, Economics and Finance & Technology, Business Administration/Management, Engineering
Minimum Years of Experience:
2 year(s) of Healthcare Compliance experience, such as consulting, risk management or operational roles.
Master of Business Administration
Certified in Healthcare Compliance (CHC), Certified Health Privacy Compliance (CHPC), Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional (CCEP), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge of and/or proven record of success in roles involving, healthcare compliance, preferably for a professional services firm, including in the following areas:
* Performing specific compliance auditing or monitoring projects; and,
* Documenting, with clarity, compliance auditing and monitoring.
Demonstrated thorough level of abilities and/or proven record of success serving as an individual contributor on client engagements related to developing, refining or implementing ethics and compliance programs within the healthcare industries in consulting, risk management and/or internal audit, preferably for a professional services firm, including the following:
* Utilizing consistent creative problem-solving abilities and consultancy mindsets while working on, as well as researching, problems and/or issues and developing effective solutions for, clients' healthcare compliance activities;
* Identifying and addressing client needs, building solid relationships with clients, developing an awareness of firm services, approaching clients in an organized and knowledgeable manner, delivering clear requests for information, and demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks;
* Conducting analyses that leverage creative and critical thinking and problem solving, as well as utilize consensus building to derive solutions through utilizing information systems, databases;
* Demonstrating the curiosity to understand and begin to apply tech enabled solutions (visualization, analytics, RPA) and approaches,
* Writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management; and,
* Demonstrating flexibility and desire to travel, as client assignments require.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisoryseniorassociate.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please note that, at this time, to be in-person at a PwC office, client location or PwC-sponsored events, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.