Product Manager, Reporting and Analytics
Employment Type: Full-Time
Punchh is the leader in AI-powered loyalty, offer management, and customer engagement solutions for brick-and-mortar and online restaurants, convenience stores, and other retailers. Punchh brings the power of digital engagement to physical stores by delivering omnichannel experiences and personalization across the entire customer journey to drive same-store sales and customer lifetime value. Using pre-built integrations to 200+ third-party systems such as POS, WiFi, kiosk, and payment providers, the Punchh platform delivers actionable, SKU-level data in real-time.
Serving 200+ brands that span 100K+ stores in 20 different countries, Punchh customers include 5 of the top 100 North American convenience stores like Casey's and Racetrac and 37 of the top 100 restaurant brands, including Papa John's, Denny's, Focus Brands, and Yum! Brands (KFC, Pizza Hut, and Taco Bell). Punchh is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Texas, Canada, and India.
Punchh was built over eleven years by a seasoned leadership team with extensive experience in digital, marketing, CRM, and AI technologies, as well as deep knowledge of the restaurant and retail industries. In April of 2021, Punchh agreed to be acquired by PAR Technology Corporation (NYSE: PAR), a leading global provider of restaurant software. While Punchh continues to operate as an independent business unit, the acquisition creates a unified commerce cloud platform for enterprise restaurants and positions PAR and its subsidiaries to lead the industry with integrated point-of-sale, back office, payment, and guest engagement solutions.
Product Manager, Reporting and Analytics
San Mateo, CA
About the role
Punchh is looking for a stellar Product Manager, Reporting and Analytics for the Data Product team that is responsible for acquiring, transforming, and managing data across the consumer and transaction lifecycle.
As part of the team, you will lead the full lifecycle of the product, including market research, competitive analysis, gathering requirements, developing reporting specifications, and getting the product developed and delivered to customers.
You will help leverage our rich dataset omni-channel transactions and consumer engagement data to build the next generation Punchh Reporting and Analytics
You will craft the vision for the suite of Punchh Analytics products enhancing existing suite of products and create new capabilities, as we reimagine our customer facing, self-service reporting suite.
As an Analytics PM you will bring Analytics product expertise that will complement other product teams in delivering reporting for all new product features.
What You'll Do
* Own Reporting and Analytics product feature from market research, execution, go-to-market and impact evaluation.
* Create and manage product backlog in partnership with tech and biz teams
* Facilitate in data-driven decision making and create the telemetry and metrics required to evaluate the success of the products you launch.
* Build and delivery high impact data driven business intelligence based on customer needs
* Define effective and efficient data visualizations that are easy to interpret and deliver meaningful insights.
* Define and drive internal and external pilots prior to releases to gather early feedback and ensure adoption of new features and functionality.
* Be the product champion - Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to drive adoption of Reporting and Analytics platform
* Identify opportunities to provide new insights as the product portfolio grows
* Contribute to data quality and governance standards
What You'll Need
* 4+ years of Product Management experience in an enterprise B2B/B2B2C SaaS company building data and analytics products in one or more of the following domains: marketing cloud products, such as Campaign Management, Segmentation, Marketing Automation
* Strong understanding of Data Infrastructure and related processes
* Ability to derive insights and communicate learnings from complex datasets to non-technical audiences.
* Deep understanding of data visualization tools: Tableau, Microstrategy, SAS, Power Bi, Looker, DOMO etc
* Experience in running products at various stages, in Agile environment
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, communication skills
* Technical background required. Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline is a must, MBA is a strong plus.
* Unlimited PTO
* Company sponsored health insurance
* 401(k) with Company Match
* Healthcare coverage, FSA, HSA
* Life and AD&D insurance
* Competitive salaries and bonus
* Professional development
* Maternity and Paternity (Bonding) Leave
* Free lunch every single day at work, social events, plus a well stocked refrigerator
Punchh is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here.
We also provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.
Notice to recruiters and placement agencies: If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit résumés to any person or email address at Punchh prior to having a signed agreement with Human Resources. Punchh is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Also, any résumés sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company's gift to Punchh and may be forwarded to our Talent Acquisition team.