Freelance UI Design Lead
Employment Type: Full-Time
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients' businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
We are looking for a UI Design Lead highly skilled at developing expansive design systems for Financial services. This position is responsible for strengthening our reputation as champions of customer success and accessibility. They will motivate their teams to push new standards for sensory design.
The Publicis Sapient Experience Design Capability is the bridge between business strategy and applied technology - we create meaningful, holistic experiences for our clients and their customers. We are multiskilled thinkers, computational designers, environmental designers, researchers, and architects.
Sounds like you? If you are committed to not only transforming the world with amazing products, but also being a valued anchor to our growing global organization, you will be instrumental in our bold pursuit of helping companies change the world. Apply now.
* Define the visual direction of a project to shape and position ideas for customer impact
* Identify and define new opportunities to bring value to client engagements
* Design detailed solutions that address clear customer needs, business context, client vision, and project KPIs
* Possess a mastery of craft, tools and process
* Create new visual design systems for clients
* Deliver interaction design and illustrations for basic digital product features
* Lead multimedia production support and communicate specifications of digital/physical components
* Develop relationships across a project team, specifically with technical team members and software developers
* Lead and develop small project tracks autonomously
* Manage vendors and contractors to support the needs of a project
* Mentor younger design talent
Your Skills & Experience:
* Excellent visioning skills, i.e. strategic illustration for future outcomes
* 5+ years experience in product design - UI/UX
* Leading projects from start to finish
* Advanced interaction and motion design
* Basic knowledge of project scope estimates
* Client presentation
* Mentorship skills
* Component-based design-development
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.