Ad Operations Associate
Employment Type: Full-Time
'If you can dream it, you can do it'- Walt Disney
Publicis Imagine, a division of Publicis Media, is the newly assigned media agency for Disney+, Disney Parks, Experiences and Resorts as well as ESPN/ ESPN+.
We are a bespoke agency created solely for Disney, made of the best talent within the Groupe as well as within the industry, with a sole focus of leading the change and driving businesses into the future.
We also too believe that if you can dream it, you can do it.
We are Publicis Imagine. Dreaming. Doing.
We are looking for someone who can come in and immediately make an impact. This individual will work across the Technology & Activation Group (Advertising Operations) and Creative Management to oversee campaign management deliverables ranging from tagging, to trafficking, and build sound partner relationships to drive campaign efficiency across all touch points. This role works on the Hulu client.
The successful candidate will have a fully rounded knowledge of digital ad serving, measurement, and associated technology and partners. In addition, the candidate must have data analysis experience, Ad Servers and Tag Management Tools. This role will manage the end-to-end Operations through Optimization, including but not limited to:
* Manage day to day campaign set up, implementation and maintenance of 1st and 3rd party tagging across multiple digital campaigns
* Escalation Point for any internal Technology questions/ issues/POV
* Proactive partner management and industry outreach to improve and evolve ad operations solutions, based on clients' needs
* In partnership with media and analytics counterparts work on developing and deploying data management, reporting solutions, meaningful documentation that captures the value created by new capability
* Develop and enforce nomenclature to better manage data across the organization
* Coordinate with analytics teams to ensure data (from varied sources) can be easily fed into outsourced tools and systems
* Partner with Digital Directors on the business to deliver best product and best thinking across mobile, display and video to establish technology needs and requirements
* Represent agency needs internally and within the marketplace to meet current and future needs of our agency and their clients
* BA or BS in Marketing, Advertising or Related Field
* Agency experience highly preferred
* 2+ years of experience working with trafficking systems, tagging tools and data mining / reporting functions in excel, or other similar tool
* Specifically, candidate must have a good command of MS Excel, including formulas and tables, as these are heavily utilized in the reporting process
* Must have Experience within the digital online ecosystem, including familiarity with third party ad servers such as DCM, Innovid, etc
* Must have experience working with Brand Safety platforms
* Experience with in Google CM Floodlight implementation QA and troubleshooting, or other container and conversion tag systems
* Candidate must have a strong attention to detail, and be able to quality check their work to ensure that data anomalies/mistakes are caught prior to delivery of the reports to the client teams
* Experience in a queue management/ticketing system such as JIRA a plus
* Cultivate excellent relationships with technology and research partners
* Must have ability to learn new processes and technology quickly
* Should be extremely detail-oriented
* Interested in and experienced with technology
* Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
* Hands on, problem solving abilities, a 'can do' approach
* Excellent communication skills
* Basic data management SQL skills a plus
* Prior experience working on entertainment client a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.