Employment Type: Full-Time
As a Resource Planner the primary responsibility is to assist Resource Management for all potential and ongoing projects, including serving as a liaison between, Creative and the entire agency as it relates to resourcing across all work. The Resource Planner also works indirectly with Recruitment and HR to facilitate upcoming staffing needs across the agency, based on aggregate understanding of project requirements. Resource Planner will ensure that agency process is upheld when planning, sizing, and staffing for projects.
* Act as the point of contact for resource booking, team confirmation, conflict resolution, and development of solutions in support of business goals.
* Understand resource skill sets, strengths, weaknesses, and goals to effectively staff projects.
* Work with Creative Department team members to identify appropriate resource requirements for each project.
* Ensure that each resource's primary focus is to create amazing work. Resource Planner to offload other conversations to appropriate parties.
* Manage and resolve resource-booking conflicts.
* Manage resourcing forecast spreadsheets for all projects, proposed and kicked off.
* Maintain constant knowledge of current and upcoming projects and business development activities as they relate to resourcing.
* Monitor day-to-day project activities and resourcing, identifying potential instances of underutilization and actively work with department leads to address and solve those issues.
* Arrange weekly meetings with Creative Directors to discuss all active projects, as well as inform of potential project/staffing issues.
* Receive, analyze and report on weekly utilization reports to department leads.
* Alert Director of Resource Management of any potential concerns or issues with meeting key client deliverables due to resourcing.
* Identify potential resourcing or process issues and present to Director of Resource Management with resolutions to such issues where applicable.
* Recommend process improvements (when applicable) for Resource Management on an Agency wide level.
* Help develop satellite office solutions both from an Operational and Resource. Management perspective.
* Work with Finance to improve and develop better reporting systems and workflows.
* Create forecasting insights for Freelance needs on a long-term basis to minimize large turn-over and constant ramp up time for brand new resources.