Employment Type: Full-Time
Do you have excellent writing skills, can you quickly interpret client needs and work well with a sense of urgency? Conill is offering a Full-time transfer opportunity as a Copywriter.
Working remotely temporarily due to Covid, will need to report to location Monday- Friday in the future.
* Develops and advocates for unique, award-winning quality communications for the majority of assignments.
* Delivers ideas and work that exceed creative expectations and client business goals.
* Oversees the production throughout the entire process of specific creative ideas for various applications including print, broadcast, digital, radio and other relevant media.
* Displays a curiosity about the latest marketing trends and digital tools and anything related to constantly evolving forms of communication and storytelling.
* Always seeks to develop outstanding presentation skills, and applies great creativity to the task of persuading any audience-whether internal or client-of the value of the work he/she has created.
* Contributes to new business pitches, and makes client presentations.
* Stays current with regard to client's business, the industry landscape, as well as product strategies and information.
* Conceptualizes, brainstorms, imagines, and develops creative ideas and executions for television, print, digital, outdoor and any other applicable media opportunities.
* Approves executions throughout production process
* Work with designers and producers to carry out multiple projects, and oversee the work of directors, photographers and illustrators on these projects.