Test Center Administrator
Employment Type: Full-Time
PSI is the leader in the assessment industry and has been in business for over 70 years! PSI provides license and certification exams for state and federal agencies, as well as assessments, for public and private companies.
Position: Test Center Administrator - Sacramento, CA $15/hr
There are evening hours and day time hours available.
Role: This position assists in the administration of California Real Estate exams. Paid training is provided.
Essential Functions: Test Center Administrator administers exams while maintaining a secure testing environment. Maintain confidentiality and security of all testing materials. Must be vigilant - able to pay close attention to security cameras and conduct routine testing center observations to ensure safety and security measures are being followed.
Responsibilities: Test Center Administrator Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Assist with the set-up of test materials before each exam session
* Admit examinees and direct them to their seats.
* Monitor and observe examinees during the exam administration.
* Notify the Lead Proctor of any irregularities observed or reported during the examination and complete an Examination Incident Report (RE 416) form as required.
* Assist with the daily close-out of the exam administration including collecting and securing all exam materials and exam center at the end of the day.
* Assist with the monthly inventory of all exam books and supplies.
* Assist with the monthly cleaning of the Exam Center.
* Attend meetings as required.
* Report to the EAD Unit as required.
* Verifying valid government-issued I.Ds and other legal documents.
* Responsible for reception duties; check-in and out of testing candidates.
* Monitoring duties include; one -way mirror surveillance, video surveillance, and routine walkthrough inspections.
* General office tasks to include report writing, email communications, and over the phone customer service etiquette.
* Assist with daily test center operations to ensure a safe and secure testing environment.
Qualifications: Mandatory: High school diploma or equivalent and cannot be currently licensed/certified in any trade.
* 1 full year of customer service experience
* 1 full year of basic computer skills
* Knowledge of Microsoft applications
* Ability to walk/stand for 40% of the time throughout shift
* MUST be reliable and work as part of team
* Possess problem solving skills and engage in analytical thinking in stressful situations
* Prior proctor/teaching experience is a PLUS!