Lumin Digital Sr. Project Manager
For people drawn to serving others through their work, PSCU is a place to thrive, as we serve our credit union members best by taking care of each other first.
If you want to help shape an industry, challenge yourself, and invest in your own future, this is the place for you. PSCU is a highly accessible environment where you’re empowered to think on your feet, work from your heart, and discover the very best version of your professional and personal self. “Our Momentum. Your Moment.”
This application is the first step in seizing your moment.
Lumin Digital is seeking an experienced financial technology professional to join our project management team. As part of our growing team you will be responsible for implementing Lumin Digital’s online banking platform for financial institutions.
The ideal project manager at Lumin Digital...
...is an experienced financial technology professional that thrives in an agile and nimble culture.
...values continuous learning, process improvement, and best practices.
...has experience implementing enterprise applications for external customers.
...enjoys working in a dynamic environment.
...is a technology professional that enjoys working with a strong team.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Facilitate deliveries of Lumin Digital’s online banking platform and ancillary products and services.
- Create and manage multi-phase project schedules with various degrees of complexity.
- Consult with clients to understand requests and turn these requests into actionable items.
- Coordinate with other project managers, partners, and vendors to facilitate the implementation of their products and services.
- Educate stakeholders on issues, risks, and remediation plans.
- Assemble and lead weekly status meetings for key stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 4 years of Project Management work experience
- Experience working in the Information Technology and/or Financial industry
- Proficiency with project planning and project management tools such as Gantt charts and Kanban boards.
- Experience leading enterprise-scale implementations
- Demonstrated ability to develop detailed work plans, schedules, and status reports
- Experience implementing enterprise applications for external customers.
- Experience leading large implementation projects for financial institutions
- Willingness to work cooperatively with stakeholders to implement best of breed solutions.
- Success tracking and delivering to schedule.
- Project management certification
All applications are reviewed by an AIRS Certified Diversity and Inclusion Recruiter. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion HERE!
PSCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
PSCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following 'EEO is the Law' Poster and the 'EEO is the Law' Poster Supplement. PSCU will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the legal duty to furnish information.
For positions based out of our Phoenix, Arizona location, PSCU is an E-Verify Employer. Please click here for the E-Verify Poster in English or Spanish. For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here for English or Spanish.
As an ongoing commitment to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities, PSCU has established alternative methods to complete the application process. Disabled applicants needing assistance are encouraged to submit resumes via our careers page submission button If further assistance is required.