Employment Type: Full-Time
Provident Credit Union's reputation depends on our Personal Account Officers or Personal Bankers. If you enjoy the challenges of a diverse set of financial responsibilities in an environment that lets you expand your professional career, then let us hear from you. We'd love to have you onboard.
As a Personal Account Officer/Personal Banker working directly under the Branch Manager or Assistant Branch Manager, you'll be essential in developing new deposit and loan business. Equipped with advanced knowledge of all Credit Union products and services, you'll guide members through a variety of transactions. You'll also seek out future members through business development and community activities.
* Two years of proven sales and service experience, preferably in financial services
* Experience making effective outbound telephone calls
* Knowledge of Credit Union products and services, including deposit accounts and consumer and real estate loans
The position demands maturity, flexibility, prior banking experience and someone ready to contribute at a high level -- and the rewards come with it.
* Fully paid health insurance premiums
* Quality medical, dental and vision care coverage
* 401(k) retirement plan with matching employer contributions
* Strong commitment to investing in your career and educational advancement by offering up to 100% tuition reimbursement for approved courses
* Incentive plan
* Generous paid time off and paid holidays
* Flexible spending accounts
* Short and long-term disability coverage
* Life and AD&D insurance
* Provident membership
* Rate discount on home and auto loans
* In-house training
* And much more!
Join us at Provident Credit Union as a Personal Account Officer. Discover new challenges in a rewarding atmosphere that helps you grow professionally.
What you'll bring to the position:
* Great energy and a level head.
* The desire and ability to learn new things.
* Good computer skills - and it's a plus if you're familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel.
Provident is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are a winner of the Bay Area News Group Top Work Place in 2018 - 2020. Check us out on Glassdoor