Senior Manager, Marketing Analytics
Employment Type: Full-Time
Since 2005, Prosper has helped advance financial well-being for our users! With over 1 million users gaining access to $18 billion in loans, Prosper is the first peer-to-peer marketplace lender in US. It is built on a simple idea: connect people who want to borrow money with those who have money to invest. We are believers of advancing financial well-being and are passionate about offering our customers a portfolio of products from HELOC to Personal Loans and Credit Card. Our diverse culture rewards accountability and cross functional teamwork because we believe that this this enables the kind of innovative thinking that will accelerate our mission.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere. It is important to us that every hire connects with our vision, mission and core values. Join a leading fintech company that's democratizing finance for all!
Accountability at all levels drives results
Collaboration creates better solutions
Excellence leads to longevity
Diversity fuels our innovation
Simplicity guides our user experience
Integrity defines all our relationships
Our Story & Team // Our Blog
What We Need
We are looking for an experienced data-driven professional to join our Marketing Analytics team. The Marketing Analytics Sr. Manager is responsible for driving business growth by providing analytical insights to improve targeting, segmentation, profitability, and forecasting. The ideal candidate has analytical experience in marketing new products through multiple channels, specifically Direct Mail, Digital and Email. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is seeking to grow in a challenging environment, work on a fast-paced, exciting team and develop data driven decisions. This individual will report to the Head of Marketing & Customer Analytics, have visibility to the executive team and will be a key influencer driving the growth at Prosper.
What You Will Do
* Identify and build new growth strategies and influence key decisions through robust data analysis, modeling and presenting actionable insights.
* Create optimal test designs to help quantify the performance of new marketing initiatives.
* Build and/or guide team members to build predictive models to drive outbound marketing programs
* Support Marketing in determining the cadence and sequence of customer touchpoints across channels (touchpoint strategy)
* Establish dashboards and automated reports with KPIs to support data-driven business decisions.
* Present and share analysis and recommendations to stakeholders including marketing leads, business leads, and C-level audience.
* Manage and mentor junior data scientists/analysts, provide technical governance and oversight, and influence how we leverage data and modeling to drive our business to the next level.
What You Will Need To Have
* Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative (STEM) field. Masters highly preferred.
* 7+ years of analytics experience in financial services or fintech companies preferred.
* SQL, SAS and R experience desired.
* Advanced Excel skills desired.
* Strong understanding of lending business and business understanding of hypothesis testing and design of experiments.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to present complex data analysis, insights and recommendations to senior leadership.
* Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with quickly changing priorities.
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, manage several simultaneous projects, and proactively deliver key analytical projects.
What We Offer
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits plan for benefits-eligible employees, including incentive bonuses, stock options, company-paid health, dental, and vision insurance, paid vacation time, 401(k) with employer-match and more!
Prosper is continuing to grow our team during the COVID-19 pandemic, conducting fully remote hiring and onboarding processes. Our philosophy as a business is to approach the Covid-19 situation with empathy and urgency. Prosper's top priority is the health and safety of our employees and of the communities we serve, including our customers, partners, prospects, and candidates.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws.
Family & Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
California applicants: please click here to view our California Consumer Privacy Act ('CCPA') Notice for Applicants, which describes your rights under the CCPA: https://www.prosper.com/plp/legal/privacy-notice-for-applicants/
At Prosper, we're looking for people with passion, integrity, and a hunger to learn. We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your unique skill set and diverse perspective will stand out and set you apart from other candidates. Prosper thrives with people who think outside of the box and aren't afraid to challenge the status quo. We invite you to join us on our mission to advance financial well-being.
Prosper is committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Prosper will consider for employment qualified applicants who are non-US citizens and will provide green card sponsorship.