Employment Type: Full-Time
Venice V Hotel is looking for a Housekeeping Houseperson . Venice V Hotel is Venice's only beachfront lifestyle hotel, designed in a soulfully reimagined 1915 landmark. Once a hangout for the Hollywood elite, the V is a home base for today's creative nomad, just steps from Venice's legendary skate park, surf, eclectic dining, and entertainment. Inside each distinct room, suite, and rooftop bungalow, original period details seamlessly blend with modern amenities... and every room offers a stunning Pacific ocean view.
The Houseperson will be an integral member of our Housekeeping Team and will ensure the cleanliness and appearance of the hotel. The Houseperson will provide customers with quality service in a timely and friendly manner.
* Clean and maintain all guest and heart-of-the house areas, corridors, restrooms, elevators and landings and service areas on guest room floors, ensuring hotel's standards of cleanliness
* Deliver and retrieve items requested by guests, Housekeeping and Front Office team
* Displays good guest relation skills and takes the initiative to greet guests in a friendly manner
* Maintain the quality and consistency of the guest experience
* Maintain compliance with departmental policies, procedures, and standards
* Perform other housekeeping tasks as business demands require
* Previous experience in cleaning or maintenance in a hospitality environment preferred
* Working knowledge of basic hotel maintenance needs preferred
* Proactive attitude with strong organizational and time management skills
* The ability to maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent data
* Flexible schedule - Willing and able to work shift duties that may include evenings, nights, weekends and holidays
* Strong problem-solving skills
High school diploma preferred.
Proper Hospitality is made up of a diverse group of passionate individuals who share a common love for hotels and the art of hospitality. Our philosophy is simple: There is a right way to do things and anything less just isn't proper. We are seeking out the 'best of the best' from inside and outside of the industry to work alongside us as we grow a new kind of lifestyle Hospitality Company inspired by a centuries-old tradition. The work is challenging and fast-paced, but rewarding above all.
Proper Hospitality provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, genetics, or any other federal/state protected category.
Proper Hospitality will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local Fair Chance Hiring Ordinances.