Coordinator, Real Estate & Customer Experience
Employment Type: Full-Time
Prologis is the global leader in logistics real estate. We own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world's most vibrant centers of commerce, approximately 990 million square feet in 19 countries. Some of the world's largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, DHL, FedEx, Pepsi) turn to us because they know an efficient supply chain will make their businesses run better, and a strategic relationship with Prologis will create competitive advantage. As the top ranked U.S. company and sixth overall among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, we take our global footprint seriously.
Coordinator, Real Estate & Customer Experience
Do you want to play a role in global commerce?
As a Real Estate & Customer Service Coordinator, you would be part of a team that strives to provide best in class service to customers in 21M square feet of industrial buildings in the Central Valley Market. Our customer base is diverse and we're looking for someone who enjoys working with some of the biggest names in e-commerce logistics and warehouse operations as well as smaller shop operations.
What's needed in order to do that:
* Exceed our customers' expectations, participate in initiatives that improve our portfolio, and generate savings through supplier and vendor contract bidding.
* Setup customer lease terms in YARDI. Complete the Move-In Checklist, prepare the Welcome book with the property manager, and assist with customer onboarding.
* Arrange for utility transfer upon customer move out or move in.
* Contact existing customers and vendors as necessary to receive current and correct proof of insurance coverage, HVAC maintenance contracts and emergency contact lists.
* Post monthly customer charges in YARDI and print out aging reports for property managers' review.
* Review PeopleSoft coding prior to property managers' approval.
* Process invoices to a third party, as needed.
* Review vendor monthly statements and request outstanding invoices for processing.
* Assist property managers with customer repair requests and coordinate with maintenance technician and vendors, as necessary.
* Assist with customer relation activities (appreciation event, renewal gift, customer surveys, etc.).
* Upload historical customer, vendor and property documents to the DRS.
* Review, reconcile and process expense reports
* Assist with vendor contract preparation via DocuSign and manage the completed documents.
* Receive, direct and follow-up on incoming phone calls.
* Coordinate internal office supplies and team functions.
* Assist property managers on operational tasks and initiatives.
* All other administrative duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Tell us if you're ready.
* Requires a High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) plus three years' experience in administrative role or related field and/or training.
* Ability to carry out specific oral and written instructions.
* Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
* Execute responsibilities with a sense of urgency and follow-through.
* Ability to collaborate with operations, accounting and leasing team members to complete various projects and assignments.
* Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills. Proven ability to communicate via email with customers, vendors, and the Prologis team.
* Ability to use computer software and web-based applications.
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and tasks daily with efficiency and accuracy. Ability to organize and prioritize work assignments to meet deadlines. Good record keeping of property improvement projects to assist property manager in scheduling and payment processing.
* Proficient knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
* Positive, proactive work ethic and approach.
* Show tact, discretion, confidentiality and good judgment in handling sensitive and confidential matters and documentation.
All full-time roles in the US come with a robust benefits package which includes healthcare, dental, and vision insurance for employees and eligible dependents. Prologis also offers several other wellness, financial, and work/lifestyle-specific benefits. Our 401(k) retirement plan has a company match of 50% up to 12% of eligible compensation. We also offer generous PTO with a starting accrual of 22 days a year in addition to paid holidays and volunteer time.
As a condition to the commencement of your employment, Prologis requires proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. You are considered fully vaccinated two (2) weeks after your second dose in a two-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or two (2) weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. Prologis will consider requests for a reasonable accommodation as to the vaccination requirement on the basis of a disability or sincerely-held religious belief in accordance with applicable law.
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.