JPC 6990 - Information System Technical Analyst 3
Employment Type: Full-Time
PROLIM (www.prolim.com) is currently seeking Talent Acquisition Representative -2 for Newport News, VA Location for one of our Top Client.
Detailed Responsibilities Include:
* Conducts interviews to recruit prospective employees and refers job applicants to specific job openings.
* Evaluates employment factors such as job experience, education and training, skills, knowledge and abilities, physical and personal qualifications, and other data pertinent to classification, selection, and referral.
* Prepares rating on applicants, makes recommendations on starting salaries, and provides applicants with information on the company.
* May administer tests and interpret results, check references, arrange transportation of selected applicants, extend formal job offers, work with outside agencies and vendors, etc.
* Bachelors in related field and 3 years of relevant professional experience. 1 year of relevant experience with a master's degree.
* Driving of personal vehicle will be required to various NNS locations.
* Travel to local career fairs will be required.
* Prior experience with high volume recruiting
* Prior experience in an industrial, manufacturing, production experience
* Experience with SuccessFactors is a plus
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to multitask with high req loads.
Apply online for immediate consideration, please send your updated resume and contact info via email.
PROLIM is a leading provider of end-to-end IT, PLM and Engineering Services and Solutions for Global 1000 companies. They understand business as much as technology, and help their customers improve their profitability and efficiency by providing high value technology consulting, staffing, and project management outsourcing services.
Their IT and PLM consulting offerings include Advisory, PLM Software/Services, Program Management, Solution Architecture Training/Staffing, Cloud Solutions, Servers/Networking, Infrastructure, ERP Practices and QA Services. Engineering services include Data Translation, CAD/CAM/CAE, Process & Product Engineering, Prototyping, and Testing/Validation within a wide range of markets and industries.