Account Executive - Pacific Coast
Employment Type: Full-Time
Account Executive - Pacific Coast
We are seeking a senior Cloud Solutions Account Executive to help drive our growth across Public and Hybrid Cloud environments. We deliver solutions that help customers transform and accelerate business outcomes through application migration and modernization, cloud native development, data and analytics, process transformation, and managed services. We are part of the MS Azure and AWS partner ecosystems and are looking for proven sales talent to help us exponentially grow.
Your focus will be to meet and exceed assigned quota, build territory revenue, prospect and close accounts through individual initiative and leveraging the marketing and technical support teams within the company. Establish and nurture relationships within all levels of the customer's organization, departmental through line of business and the C-suite. Create and execute a territory go-to-market strategy and coordinate team-selling efforts that include internal and external channel partnering, to close business on a monthly basis. Manage all Prolifics opportunities in your portfolio, while maintaining accurate forecasting and communication with management.
* Skilled at all facets of the selling process, from lead generation and opportunity identification through to proposal, oral presentations as well as contract negotiations and closing new deals with customers.
* Ability, confidence, and experience to communicate at the C-level within clients.
* IT industry background with solution selling track record related to successful software and services implementation.
* Strong business acumen with significant experience in consultative selling.
* Well versed in enterprise clients' journey to Cloud
* Strong track record selling advisory, transformation and managed services on MS Azure or AWS platforms, with experience in data and application development a strong plus.
* Expectation is that candidates will have a minimum of 5 to 8 years of proven success in outside sales, and 3-5 years of enterprise Cloud experience.
* Responsible for closing in excess of $5M revenue per fiscal year.
* Established track record of selling large-scale projects to enterprise customers on public Cloud (MS Azure and AWS)
For over 40 years, Prolifics has had a single mission-solving customers' business problems with technology solutions by providing expert consulting services and high-value technology enablers. Founded in 1978 in New York City, Prolifics first specialized in building high-performance transactional systems for many of the biggest firms on Wall Street. Today with offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia, Prolifics utilizes its wealth of expertise to offer comprehensive business solutions, having worked with over 3000 companies, both domestically and internationally, across a broad range of industries including banking, insurance, government, telecommunications, manufacturing and brokerage.
Prolifics values our colleagues, which is why we offer a comprehensive suite of benefits to those who join our team. We provide a range of benefits to maintain good health, wellness and financial security. It's the smartest investment we make. For more information on our benefits please visit www.prolifics.com/careers