Partner Marketing, Senior Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Productboard is looking for a talented Marketer to join our growing marketing organization. In this role, your goal is to drive growth and increase market awareness for Productboard in order to generate new pipeline, you will achieve this by designing and executing messaging, content and events with partners that enhance our brand position and drive results.
Productboard is on a journey to establish a new category and become the clear market leader. Our platform capabilities and growing ecosystem are critical components to our future path. Our product team has launched a number of native integrations and is actively investing in APIs to catalyze the ecosystem. This role is critical to our platform strategy.
You will develop a deep understanding of our target audience, motivators, pain points, and personalities and use that to define and execute the marketing strategy to deeply connect with our target audience i.e. Product organizations.
This is a brand new role that blends skill sets across product marketing, partner marketing and business development. We are looking for an entrepreneurial, collaborative, and data-oriented senior partner marketing manager to lead our partner solutions GTM initiatives. Together with partners like Atlassian, Slack, Microsoft, Zendesk, and a rich ecosystem of point solutions, Productboard is helping product teams to ship products that matter and have a greater business impact. We need a Senior Partner Marketer to develop joint GTM plans and drive growth in our mutual businesses. You'll define the scope and specifics of the marketing partnership, educate both organizations on the value of the partnership and the specifics of the joint offering, and execute external go-to-market activities. This will be a critical role for Productboard's future growth with strong, executive-level visibility.
This position will report to the Head of Business Development.
The Role - How You Will Make an Impact
* Develop an overall strategy to leverage our native integrations to drive acquisition and adoption through marketing campaigns and improved sales enablement.
* Improve our presence in the strategic marketplaces, as well as drive experimentation in and around the broader ecosystems to increase volume from those channels and our overall market share in the ecosystem.
* Collaborate with Product, Product Marketing, Growth, Demand Gen, Sales & Success to identify new opportunities for experiments, and develop compelling content ranging from trial experience to customer stories featuring partners and innovative campaigns that reinforce Productboard's leading brand as a product management system of record.
* Work with established partners to craft new approaches to building pipeline, enhance our platform narrative and drive new sales opportunities.
* Continue to enhance strong relationships with established partners to understand their strategic priorities and identify marketing opportunities that might emerge as part of their go-to-market strategy and initiatives.
* Develop joint GTM plans with partners and the Business Development team that highlight campaigns and track KPI results.
* Work with Technology Partners and Product Marketing to articulate joint narratives and create compelling collateral (decks, datasheets, case studies, etc.) for our sellers and partners to take to market directly and through co-branded marketing programs
You'll be a great addition to the team if you …
* Have worked in a high growth, fast-paced SaaS company for 3-5 years, especially working with Product Marketing, Partner Marketing, Growth or Business Development teams
* Have a deep intellectual curiosity and love solving problems.
* Strong communication skills and adept at multiple communication mediums (e.g. verbal, writing and presenting)
* Passion for collaboration with a broad set of cross-functional teammates (aka 'a strong team player') and an ability to drive results from a cross-functional team via influence
* Well versed in incorporating data to communicate a narrative.
* Prior experience working with (or inside of) a marketplace program at a leading SaaS player is an added bonus